#4 - Calum (DIRTY) for JasmineHood5sos

Today was such a beautiful day. The weather was absolutely scorching and here I was on Coogee Beach with my best friends Calum and Ashley, there were a couple of other friends that had joined us, but it was their company that I enjoyed the most. We came here on a regular basis, so much so that we called it our little hangout. I'd been best friends with Calum for almost 8 years now, he's like my rock and I've come to realise that I couldn't bear being without him. I lay in my bikini, sunbathing in the 40 degree sun. From the bottom of my glasses, I watched as Calum and the rest of the boys that were here splash around in the sea. For some reason, I couldn't take my eyes off of Calum. I found myself constantly staring, admiring his body. No matter how hard I tried to look away, my eyes would always end up back on him. This was strange, the fact that I was staring and had a tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach was something I had never felt for him before. 

I closed my eyes in frustration, mentally punching myself in the face. Did I have feelings for Calum... My best friend? No, I couldn't. I can't... It would ruin everything.... But... His body.... His face.... His pouty face..... His..... "Are you alright Jasmine?" I suddenly bolted upright, only to be met by Calum, his confusion evident as he looked at me with a furrowed brow. "Fine. Completely fine." I coughed awkwardly after I lied. Badly. Calum pouted and looked away, a thing he always did if he wanted me to tell him something. I groaned in frustration and lay down again. "Jasmine, seriously. I know something's up, silly." he poked me in the ribs and i squirmed. He knew that was my weakness, and before I knew it he had me pinned down, tickling me. I was practically screaming with laughter. "Tell me now!" He yelled over my shrieks. "Ok... Ok... But first, STOPPPPPP!" He pulled his hands off me and I caught my breath. 

I put my hands over my face to cover my embarrassment. "What?" He questioned. "You're acting strange, Jas...." he pulled me up so that I was facing him. I looked down, biting my lip. I was really nervous about this. Especially because I wasn't sure what it was that I felt. He pulled at my chin so that I was directly looking him in the eyes. His eyes searched my face for answers, before I saw his eyes widen, as if he knew already without me needing to say a word. He pulled away from me, before standing up and walking away. HE WALKED AWAY. I knew newly discovered feelings would ruin everything. I felt tears well up in my eyes. I stood up and walked away so that the rest of our friends couldn't see me. "Where are you going?" Ashley yelled after me. "Just going to look for um.... Shells" I yell back. She didn't answer. I began bawling my eyes out as I walked further down the beach, until my friends looked like ants and there was nobody around. 

That is when i was spun around and had lips pressed to mine. I was taken by suprise at first and stood there like an idiot. Stiff and shocked. He pulled back and looked at me, his hands on my shoulders. "Do you know how long I have waited to do that? I have loved you for years, Jas. To know you have some sort of feelings for me... Well... I feel like the happiest guy on the planet". I put my arms around his neck and placed my lips on his. I felt a spark run through my body and automatically i pulled him closer to me, so that our bodies were pressed together skin to skin. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, asking permission to which I happily accepted. Our tongues danced together and it was in this moment that I realised, we should have been together years ago. Calum slowly pulled us down to the ground, before hovering over me, keeping our kiss going. 

I grind myself instinctively into him, feeling his growing bulge. He was huge. I felt myself smile into the kiss, causing Calum to follow my action. His hands roamed my body, feeling every part of my exposed skin, before resting on my hips. I could tell he was nervous about this. I wrapped a leg around his waist, pulling him on top of me properly, making him groan deeply into my mouth. I flipped us over so that I was straddling him, taking full control. I sat up and looked down at him, he grinned up at me. I ran my hands down his torso, savouring every touch. I got to the top of his swim shorts and teased him as I rubbed my hands acrossed the waistline. He groaned, squeezing his eyes shut, and i giggled. "Don't tease me, Jassssss" he whined. I bit my lip, and pulled his shorts and boxers down in one swift movement. Taken by suprise when I saw his full length for the first time.

I took a moment to admire the incredible sexy human being I was straddling before taking his length in my hand and pumping up and down, gradually increasing my pace, which increased the rate of Calum's breathing. He moaned my name under his breath, and I pulled my hand away, crawling down his body, before licking hsi tip. He gasped in pleasure at the sudden contact. I took him in my mouth, him thrusting to get deeper. I gagged as the rhythm of both our movements increased. I pumped the rest of the length that I couldn't take in my mouth and before long, I felt him twitch, and his body stiffen. He released his juices in my mouth and I happily swallowed. Cal quickly rolled us over so that he was on top of me again. "Payback" he whispered into my ear seductively. He pulled my leg up and around him, trailing his fingers down my leg, excruciatingly slow. I whimpered, wanting him to touch me. "Cal, please". He pulled my bikini bottoms down, and began slowly rubbing my area.

He increased the pace before plunging a finger inside me, I moaned loudly, which made him increase his pace, using his thumb to rub my clit. The pleasure was mesmorising. My vision was blurred in pure ecstacty. Never had a guy touched me like this. I felt tingly all over. All that could be heard was the crashing of the waves and my moans. Calum kissed my neck as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of me. Before long, I had my hands tangled into Calum's hair, my stomach erupted in a flock of butterflies, and I felt myself tighten as i released my high all over his fingers. He grinned, pulling his hand up and licking up my juices. "You taste so good, baby" he growled. 

He held my hands above my head before positioning himself at my entrance, looking up at me, knowing he was asking if this was okay, i nodded in excitement. I wanted to feel every inch of him inside of me. 

He entered me, slowly, causing me to moan in pleasure. He began to slowly thrust, letting me adjust to his size. I moaned with each movement, my hips thrusting to meet his movements, his moans causing me to get wetter. He gradually increased his speed, getting deeper with each thrust. My fingers scratched at his back as he continued to get deeper. He hit my G-Spot, causing me to almost scream his name. He continued to hit the spot as he pounded into me. "Cal- I'm...." He sped up his movements, before I couldn't handle it anymore, I released my juices once more all over him, which led to him releasing inside me. 

He collapsed on top of me, panting heavily.
"That was-" he started. "Amazing" I cut him off. I played with his hair as i grinned. 
He chuckled slightly, before standing up, pulling up his shorts and boxers. "We should get back" He held out his hand, pulling me up. I pulled up my bottoms and stood facing him. He pressed his lips to mine quickly. "I love you" he whispers. "I love you too" he grinned.
"Be mine?" He asks, I didn't even hesitate to answer "Did you even need to ask?"

*****************

For JasmineHood5sos :)
Sorry for the wait!
I hope you like it!!!!! xxxx

*********

KEEP REQUESTING GUIIIIZZZZZZZZ.
I'M ONTO THEM.

AND THANKYOU FOR THE VOTES BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX