#7 - Harry (CLEAN) for mehr_khurmi

THIS IS QUITE SAD, BUT I WANTED TO GIVE THIS KIND OF WRITING A GO! ENJOY!

************************************

Two weeks.

Two weeks since my whole world fell apart. Since I lost what meant the most to me in my life. It's strange really. One day your life is perfect and you feel on top of the world and the next, it is torn away from you. It seems so unfair. I feel like life has just stopped. Frozen. I was trying to make myself believe that it hadn't happened. But it had and I knew it had. It was just completely and utterly mindblowing. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to shut out all the pain. My heart was broken and I couldn't see it ever being fixed. Tears streamed down my face as I remembered the last day I could just hold him. 

*2 weeks earlier*

It was Monday the 20th of January, here I was sat next to Harry, as usual at this time of the day. I'd just been and dropped Bentley, our three year old son at daycare so that I could spend the day alone with the love of my life. I took Harry's hand in mine, watching him intently as he slept peacefully. He was paler today and he looked more frail then he ever had. It killed me to see him this way. I knew he didn't have long left, but I chose to ignore that and think positively. Maybe he would defeat all odds and fight this? He sure was a fighter. It was over a year ago that he was diagnosed with stage 4 Brain Cancer. Originally he was only given three months to live, but he had fought and had made it this far. I smiled at him. He was so beautiful, even when he didn't look like the Harry I met six years ago.

Harry stirred in his sleep, cringing slightly as he opened his eyes and sat himself up. Before he even looked at me, he took a long sip of water before relaxing and looking over at me. He beamed at me, his dimples making me giggle. I stood up and walked over to his bed side, leaning my arms on the railings of the bed. I gazed at him, admiring him from head to toe. I was the luckiest girl on the planet. I don't know how I managed it, but I managed to steal the heart of the worlds most wanted teenage boy. Harry Styles of One Direction. I mentally grinned as I remember all the times we had together, and all the times I watched him perform. He was so talented. I was proud to say the least. I reached up and stroked Harry's cheek. "How are you feeling, honey?" I asked as Harry closed his eyes at my touch. "Fine, baby. I want to go somewhere today. Get out of here and spend the day with you" I pulled back suddenly. In the three months that Harry had been in hospital, he had never asked to leave. I furrowed my brow in confusion.

"You want to get out of here?" I asked, raising my voice slightly. "Yes" he answered matter-of-factly. I shook my head quickly. "No. No Harry. It's not happening. You aren't well enough to leave this place" he shrugged, smirking cheekily, his signature smirk. "I don't care. I just want to get out and spend the day with you. I know I don't have much left in me. Please?" Tears brimmed at my eyes. "Don't say that!" he flinched as I yelled, unexpectedly. "DON'T EVER SAY THAT! YOU AREN'T LEAVING!" he looked down, not sure of what to say. I put my hands to my face, sighing deeply, trying to process what he was asking. He looked at me, his eyes pleading with me. I raised my hands in defeat. "Fine. I'll go and talked to the doctors" he grinned at me, the happiest smile i'd seen in a while. "That's my girl" I groaned in response and started walking out of the room. "Wait" he called after me and instinctively, I spun around, thinking something was wrong. He gestured for me to come over to him and I willingly obliged. He took my hand and pulled me down towards my level, placing his hand behind my neck he pulled me close and kissed me tenderly before pulling away and resting his forehead on mine. "Thankyou" he whispered.

The doctors seemed unhappy with Harry's decision, but I argued until they finally agreed to let him out for a while. "I'll only agree to this, if he is back by 4." I glanced up at the big wall clock, seeing it was 12. "Fine" I half-smiled. "We'll get him ready." I nodded, sitting down in the waiting room just outside. I grimaced at the fact that outside the hospital there would be dozens of paparazzi outside. Harry didn't need that. But hey, they were pretty persistant, I'll give them that. They had sat there every day and night for the most part of three months just waiting for a sighting of Harry. I sighed. It was heartbreaking to hear him say that he didn't have much left in him. I was selfish though, begging him to stay and acting cold whenever he spoke of death. He was in pain. I needed to accept that. Dying would take the pain away, the pain away that he had felt for too long now. But I'd do anything to keep him here with me. A big tear fell down my cheek, quickly brushing it away I stood to compose myself, hearing the door to Harry's room open. 

His doctor wheeled him out in a wheel chair. It was nice to see Harry so content, he looked like the most excited person ever right now. For once, he had some colour in him. I smiled sweetly as the doctor gestured for me to take his place. "Ready, babe?" I asked, hesitantly. "Born ready" he stated. I shook my head at his cheekiness, something about him that had never changed. As I wheeled him closer to the main doors I stopped suddenly and walked around to stand in front of him. "Are you okay?" he looked at me, puzzled. Before taking my hands in his and looking up at me from under his eyelashes. "Baby, I'm more than fine. I'm perfect, in fact. I am the luckiest man alive to be able to spend the day with you. IT's me and you against the world today" I nodded slowly, holding back the tears. "Let's go" I whispered, putting on my sunglasses as we walked out into the world. The flashing cameras taking us by suprised. IT was overwhelming, but we just pushed through to the car. I helped him out of his wheel chair but he shooed me off quickly. I hovered behind him as he got into the passenger side. 

Here we were, lying face to face in the field we had our first date at. A cute little picnic for two. We lay there, hands entwined as we gazed into each others eyes. "I was so lucky to have ever met you" Harry whispered, staring me straight in the eyes. I chewed my gum as I processed what he just said. 'WAS'. "And I am the luckiest girl in the world to be able to call you mine." He kissed me quickly. The pulled back and smiled. "Look at how far we've came together. A house. A beautiful child. And an incredible life together" he stroked my cheek with his thumb and I closed my eyes, savouring his touch. "You complete me, Harry" he kissed me again. "I love you so much, Mrs. Styles. Don't you ever forget that. I love you more than anything on this planet and no matter what happens. I want you to know that I will always be here with you. Always. Just remember that." I began to cry. Within seconds I was sobbing uncontrollably into Harry's chest. "Please don't leave me. Please. You are the reason why I breath every morning. I love you so much. Life would be nothing without you. Harry- I-" He shushed me before I could go on. Repeatedly kissing my head. Then we just lay there. 

Time flew by and before long we were back at the hospital. The doctors were mumbling to each other as they looked at me and Harry as I got him settled back onto his bed. Bentley had been foor a quick visit with my mum and it had been decided that I was going to spend the night here with Harry. I watched as Harry's eyes were blinking quickly, it was evident that he was falling asleep. "Are you tired, baby?" I asked, worry filling my voice. "Mmm. Lie with me?" I nodded, climbing onto the bed beside him, facing him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. We nuzzled noses, Harry planting a sweet kiss on my lips. "I love you, Harry" I whispered to him, placing my hand on his cheek. "I love you to the moon and back, sweetie" I kissed him. Enjoying the moment. "Forever and always" he mumbled. And together we drifted off to sleep.

I woke with a start, stretching myself out and yawning. I looked over at Harry. He looked so peaceful..... Wait. His monitor had been switched off, I screamed. "Harry?!" I yelled, straddling him as I tried to revive him. No. No. The doctors came running in. By now I was howling. No. Not my Harry. Please, no. They looked at Harry then at me, shaking their heads. I screamed again. "He must have turned off his heart monitor last night. I'm so sorry"

*Present Day*

And that is all I remember.

That day was perfect. He was perfect. 
I was honoured to have spent six years with Harry. He was the most caring, loving and utterly beautiful person I had met in my life. Now he was a beautiful memory. 
I knew he was here though. I just knew it.
And it made me smile to see the resemblance in our beautiful baby boy, Bentley. 

I will love you forever and always, Harry Styles.
Don't you ever forget it.

*************************

AND THERE WE HAVE IT!
SORRY THAT IT WAS SO MORBID, I WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING A BIT DIFFERENT!

Hope you like it, mehr_khurmi ! :)

I am still taking requests xxxx

P.S. KEEP REQUESTING!