#1 - Harry (DIRTY)

"Why the fuck do you always do this, Harry?!" You slammed the door shut, narrowly missing Harry as he quickly jumped through. You guys had been out to dinner with the boys' management team, and as per usual, Harry, being the jealous boyfriend that he was, seemingly believed that you had looked at one of the young male waitors in a seductive manner. Again, he was throwing assumptions and his jealousy had recently made your 2 year relationship rocky.

"Do what?" he pushed you against the door and pressed his hands on your shoulders, his green orbs burning into your eyes. It was hard with his eyes staring into yours and you look down, unable to keep the contact. "YOU were the one practically undressing that stupid fucking waitor with your eyes, not me. I should be the one angry with you!"

A massive sigh left your lips and you shove him away slightly. "Again Harry, as always, you're being a green-eyed monster. All i did was thank him and smile. It's called being polite" you spat as you shoved past him switching on the light to the hallway and making your way to the kitchen in the flat you both shared. "Did you really need to stare at him the way you did though? Seriously?" 

The way he was accusing you made you angry. So angry. You stormed towards him and shoved him into the fridge. "Harry. You are dillusional. Your jealousy is ruining our relationship. Can we not just have one bloody night out without you thinking i'm wanting to fuck every other guy around?" 

"The thing is though, you dont realise you're even doing it and that makes it all worse"

"FOR FUCKS SAKE"  you  scream. Harry's mouth drops open in suprise, being the petite girl that you are, it is rare that you lose your temper, but at this time, you just can't help but scream. "Can you not see it, Harry? Can you not see that your jealousy is literally out of control? We don't even have sex anymore. You haven't kissed me in over a week. I don't know how much more i can take" Tears trickle down your face and before he can touch your face to wipe them away, you turn your head and close your eyes tightly, sighing deeply. "I'm going to bed." You turn and walk away to your room.

Tears begin to stream as you slip off your dress, revealing your matching red lace bra and panties. You climb into bed and curl into a ball, crying into your pillow. If only things were like they used to. You and Harry had always been the fun, exciting couple that everyone was jealous off, you could never take your hands off of each other and now it's all changed and he won't even touch you.

After what felt like forever, Your door creaks open and you hear footsteps walk towards the other side of the bed. The bed slumped and instantly you knew it was Harry. He pulled you into his stomach, and held you close. Gently he moves our hair to one side and kisses your neck sweetly a few times before resting his head in the crook of your neck.

"I'm sorry baby" he whispers, his voice drawing goose bumps to your skin.

The intimacy between you and Harry is something you had missed, and the butterflies came fluttering to your tummy at the contact.

You turn around in his arms to face him and reach out to rest your hand on his cheek, to which he responds and snuggles into, kissing your palm. The chemistry between the two of you is evident and you just nod at him. 

"I can't help my jealousy, i don't know what has come over me. I guess i just want you all to myself, I'm sorry. I promise i'll change, i just..." You cut him off mid sentence by placing your finger to his lips. "Shhhhh" 

"He pulls you closer so that your noses are touching. After rubbing his nose against yours, he kisses you tenderly, savouring the kiss. It isn't long before the kiss becomes desperate, each of you wanting more. He licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance and you happily oblige. Your tounges dance around each others mouths, fighting for dominance. 

Harry flips you over so that he is hovering over you, not once breaking the kiss. His hands roam your body, wanting to feel every inch of your flesh. You begin to unbutton his black shirt and throw it off immediately. Pulling him close to feel his skin against yours. The bulge in his pants was clearly evident as you felt him grind against your crotch, a small moan leaving your mouth, you feel him smirk through the kiss. 

Harry swiftly pulled off both his pants and boxers before reusming his position on top of you. He unclasps your bra and begins to massage your breasts, hardening your nipples. Slowly, he leaves a trail of wet kisses down your neck, before planting one of your right breast where he proceeds to lick and suck. Nipping slightly, making you moan in pleasure "Ugh, Harry.... S-stop... Teasing" He continues to kiss down you body before reaching the top of your panties, he hooks his fingers ad pulls them down slowly, making you groan in exasperation. 

He pushes your legs apart, slowly kissing down your leg, before you feel his soft curls tickle your inner thighs. "Please" you beg. He blows on your core causing you to buck your hips forward in desperation. He flicks your clit with his tongue and teases you as he licks slowly before taing you by suprise and plunging his tongue deep inside you.

You moan in pleasure, as your vision blurrs in ecstacy. His swift movements of his tongue have you gripping his hair tightly, pushing his head toward you even further. You begin to feel that oh-so-missed feeling in the pit of your stomach and you can feel yourself coming close to the edge "Harry.... I'm Gonna...." But before you can Harry pulls his tongue out and climbs back on top of you, kissing you roughly. 

By now you are extremely frustrated, and flip you over so that you are straddling him. "Uh, Uh Styles. I'm going to have you and i'm going to have you now" You whisper seductively. He groans in pleasure at the sound of your voice, and sits up, Grabbing your waist and lifting you up ever so slightly as you position his shaft at your opening.

You slowly sit on him, adjusting to his length. Both of your breathing quickens, and you plant a kiss on his lips as you begin to move up and down on his length, Harry willingly meeting you. You moan loudly as his member reaches your g-spot, clouding your vision in pleasure. The pace is slow and sweet, hitting all of the right places for you. You continue kissing him as you both mumble each others names. You feel your insides tighten and you scream "Harry" as you realease all over his length. He flips you over, not exiting you once and pounds himself into you, fast and hard before you feel him twitch before yelling out and releasing his juices inside you. 

Harry collapses on top of you as he sloppily finishes riding out his high. You kiss his shoulder and tenderly play with his hair. He rolls over so that he is again laying next to you, facing you.

"I love you Y/N" he whispers, stroking your face, "So much that it hurts, please don't ever leave me"

You hold your hand to his and squeeze tightly.

"I love you too, Harry.... Forever and Always."

THANKYOU FOR READING

Sorry it was shit, this is my first ever dirty imagine!
Please comment/mail me requests!
Jess xx