Little brat

Rose and Willy were talking about Augustus, sitting on the couch. "daddy... did you see how fat he was? He seems to be obsessed with candy."

Willy playfully rolled his eyes. "And we aren't?"

Rose couldn't help but scoff. "Your obsession is bigger than mine!!!"

He smiled before kissing her forehead and walking to the TV. "Let's see who found the second ticket. And hopefully it's not another fat kid."

Rose nodded as he turned on the TV. A British girl was smiling widely and holding the ticket in front of her, standing with her parents.

"Veruca, can you spell your name for us please?" One of the reporters asked. "V-E-R-U-C-A. Veruca salt."

Willy and rose exchanged glances before looking back at the TV.

"Soon as my little Veruca told me she had to have one of these golden tickets, I started buying all the wonka bars I could lay my hands on. Hundreds of thousands.

I'm in the nut business you see. So I say to my workers: "morning ladies. From now on you can stop shelling peanuts and start shelling the wrappers off these chocolate bars instead."

"Three days went by and we had no such luck. Oh it was terrible. My little Veruca got more and more upset each day. I hated to see my little girl feeling unhappy like that.

I vowed I would keep up the search until I could give her what she wanted.

And finally I found her another ticket."

Rose's eyes widened as she looked at Willy, who turned off the TV. "Whoa.." was all she said before laying down on the couch, sighing deeply.

Willy knelt down beside her and kissed her temple. "Only three more left."

She looked at Willy as he moved her hair out of her face. "You spoil me... but I don't act like her."

Willy smiled.

"No you don't. You're my sweet little starshine. " she giggled.

"Can't wait to see who the third one will be" she said sarcastically