Sweet boy

Rose and Willy slept until the next morning. The sun shone through the window and onto their skin. Rose stirred slightly as she slowly opened her eyes, yawning. She stretched and cracked her back before grabbing the remote and turning on the TV.

A young boy was smiling proudly, holding the last golden ticket in his hands. She smiled as she shook Willy. "Daddy wake up. Someone found the last golden ticket!!!"

She yelled in a whisper.

His eyes immediately shot open and he looked straight at the TV. 4 grandparents were sitting in, the boy's parents standing beside him. His name was Charlie Bucket.

"How did you find the last golden ticket Charlie?" One of the press people asked. Charlie smiled brightly as he glanced at his parents.

"I found a ten dollar bill in the snow on the sidewalk. I walk to a candy store and I ask for a wonka bar. I open it and I find the ticket!"

Finally someone sweet found it!

Hallelujah!!

"How did you feel when you found it?" "I felt very happy. People kept asking me to give the ticket for money. The worker at the candy store told me to go straight home. And so I did!"

Rose and Willy couldn't help but smile brightly. Rose turned the TV off as Willy picked her up and spun her around, making her giggle.

"I told you one good kid would find it!!" She smiled as she rested her head against his shoulder. He rubbed her back as he kissed her forehead, hugging her tightly.

"You were right daddy."

Tomorrow was going to be a big day

Yay! Charlie found the last ticket!! How will this tour go on? What will happen? Please review and comment!!!! It would make me wonkatastic!!!!