Entrance

Rose and Willy were getting ready for today's special event. They were finally letting the 5 Lucky winners into the factory!! Rose sat in front of her mirror, brushing her hair. Her eyelids were a little maroon, her mascara showing off her lashes and her lips pink.

A gloved hand took the brush from her hand and continued to brush her long hair. She smiled happily as she looked at her father in the mirror. He was in a red coat, black shirt, black pants, a red top hat and purple gloves. She glanced down and saw black dress shoes.

She was wearing a red blouse with black leggings and black heels. He brushed her hair, sighing softly. "You look so beautiful sweetheart..." he complimented his daughter before kissing her temple. He took the flower clip that was resting in her lap and clipped it in her hair, right by her left ear. (Keep in mind her hair is blonde and long :))

She stood up and smiled as she kissed his cheek before hugging him tightly

She stood up and smiled as she kissed his cheek before hugging him tightly. "Wait..." he pulled away and walked to one of the drawers. He pulled out a silver necklace with a silver heart and put it around her neck.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple. "I love you honey..." she turned around and pressed her forehead against his. "I love you too daddy.

You're the best father ever..." she straightened his top hat and his coat. "Are you ready?" He nodded as he smiled nervously.

"You stay here until I come back with the others Kay?" She nodded as he kissed her forehead before walking out of the room.

After the song was over, Willy was standing next to Mr. Salt and clapping with a goofy smile on his face.

"Wasn't that just magnificent?! I was worried it was getting a little dodgy in the middle part, but then that finale, WOW!" He smiled brightly as he walked up onto the stage, where all the creepy puppets were burning.

The blonde girl, violet, smacked her gum like a horse chewing its food as she looked at Willy. "Who are you?" She asked rudely, a nervous smile on Willy's face. Grandpa Joe spoke up. "He's Willy wonka!"

There was a long, awkward silence before Willy grinned. "Good morning starshine! The earth says hello!" Everybody looked at each other, a little confused. He took out some not cards and swallowed before speaking.

"Welcome to the factory. My name is Willy wonka." The snobby rich girl shot him a dirty look. "Then shouldn't you be up there?" She pointed to the throne that sat in the middle of the stage. Willy's smile faded.

"Well I couldn't very well watch the show from up there now could I little girl?" Veruca clenched her jaw as she rolled her eyes. Grandpa Joe took a step forward.

"Mr. Wonka, I don't know if you'll remember me, but I used to work here in the factory." Willy wonka frowned. "Were you one of those despicable spies who every day tried to steal my life's work and sell it to those parasitic copy cat candy making cads?"

Grandpa Joe shook his head. "No sir." Willy smiled. "Then wonderful welcome back. Let's get a move on kids." He motioned for everybody to follow him. "Don't you want to know our names?" Augustus asked. "Can't imagine how it wouldn't matter. Come quickly! Far too much to see!"

The doors closed behind them as they walked inside.

OMG IM SO SORRY!!!! I got my electronics taken away so I couldn't update! Please don't hate me! I'll be updating every day or other day!! Please comment and like my story!! Love you all!!! :)