Now i know why

(Just imagine the picture above is Willy and rose)

When the elevator landed, rose was the first to step out. Tears ran down her rosy cheeks.

All this time she believed her father would give her the factory. She thought wrong.

Willy touched her shoulders but she quickly turned around.

"Please don't touch me." Willy's heart broke seeing her like this. "Honey, why are you crying?"

He asked. Rose looked at him, shocked. "Why would you try and do that?! Try and tear him apart from his family? Do you not understand how heartbreaking it is when a child gets taken away from their family?!"

She sobbed. Willy was starting to understand why she was upset. "I thought it was the right thing to do..." he whispered, ashamed.

"What if that were me?! What if something happened and I got taken away? What if I NEVER saw you again?!"

Willy's eyes brimmed with tears. Just the thought of his little girl getting taken away made him want to cry. "I would feel broken..." "exactly!! That's how Charlie would have felt! Also, how do you think I felt when you told Charlie he was going to own the factory?! I thought you would let me, your own daughter, own it!" Willy looked into her eyes.

"Y-you wanted to own it?" Rose nodded. "Yes! I would've loved nothing more than to own this factory in your honor! When you told Charlie, I was hurt... upset... a-and..." her voice trailed off as she covered her mouth, choking on her tears.

At that moment, Willy's heart ripped in two. He had no idea. But now he understand. "Oh star shine..." he whispered as he pulled her in his arms. She was too sad to push him away. She buried her face in his chest as he sat down on the couch, cradling her close. You have no idea how bad Willy felt.

He tenderly kissed roses forehead, letting it linger a moment. "I never knew about any of that... I'm so sorry..." rose couldn't find words.

She was crying so hard. He rocked her as he ran his fingers through her hair. "Oh honey..." he let her cry in his arms as he closed his eyes, a tear falling down his cheek.

5 minutes later,
Rose was fast asleep in his arms, her head against his shoulder. Willy looked down at his little angel and sighed sadly, gently stroking her cheek with the back of his gloved finger.

Tears and mascara stained her cheeks. She had cried for almost half an hour. He moved her hair out of her face before grabbing a blanket off the arm of the couch and draping it over her body.

She moved closer to him, her hand on his chest. Willy kissed her forehead before resting his cheek on top of her head. "I promise my sweet angel. I'll make everything right again..." he held her close to his chest as he traced her spine.

PLEASE REVIEW AND COMMENT!! I CRIED WHEN WRITING THIS CHAPTER!!!