Bubblegum bitch

Rose was looking out the window, watching cars go by and the snow fall onto buildings. Willy was sitting at the table, reading the newspaper.

"So daddy... who do you think will find the next ticket?" She asked as Willy shrugged.

"I don't know sweetheart. Let's just hope it's not another..." his eyes widened as he caught sight of a heading on the newspaper.

"Turn the tv on! Someone found the third ticket!"

She ran towards the tv and turned it on. It was a blonde hair girl wearing a pink outfit and she seemed to be chewing gum. Creepy thing was... her mother was wearing the EXACT same thing as her!! Weird!!!

"These are just some of the 263 trophies and medals my violet has won

"These are just some of the 263 trophies and medals my violet has won."

Rose groaned. "I'm a gum chewer mostly. But when I heard about these ticket things, I laid off the gum. Switched to candy bars.." she spoke annoyingly.

"God shut up..." she whispered, Willy not hearing her.

"She's just a driven young woman. I don't know where she gets it"

rose scoffed. "Woman, she gets it from you!!!"

Willy couldn't help but chuckle.

"I'm the junior world champion gum chewer. This piece of gum, I'm chewing right at this moment, I've been working on for three months solid. That's a record. And it says that one kids gonna get this special prize. Better than all rest. I don't care whose those other four are. That kid is gonna be me."

Mrs Beauregarde had a creepy smirk on her face. "Tell then why violet."

"Because I'm a winner"

rose stared at Willy. "Does anybody care that she's the gum chewing champion? NO!! Plus, gum is disgusting!"

Willy walked towards her and sat down beside her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "You ok starshine?" He asked.

Rose was getting a little annoyed. "Three out of five kids are so annoying and they seem to have no respect for their parents!"

Willy gently stroked her cheeks. "I know sweetheart. But there are two left. There has to be at least one good kid."

Rose rested her head against his shoulder. "I pray to god you're right..."

So far it's Augustus, Veruca and violet!! Who's next?! Please review and comment!!! I hope you love it so far!!!