Mr smartypants

They walked towards the great glass elevator, which was a great mode of transportation.

Willy pushed a button and the doors opened, the group walking inside.

"I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. The elevator's by far the most efficient way to get around the factory."

Mike looked at all the buttons, shocked. "There can't be this many floors."

Willy smirked. "How do you know Mr. Smartypants! And this just isn't any ordinary up and down elevator. It can go sideways, long ways and any other ways you can think of. You just press any button and whoosh you're off."

He pushed a button and Within seconds, the elevator jerked to the right and everybody stumbled. Rose hit her cheek against the glass with a smack, which caused her to groan. Willy looked at her worriedly as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you alright honey?"

She nodded, feeling a bruise on her cheek. They passed through a snowy room filled with mountains. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to fudge mountain."

The Oompa Loompas saw them and waved.

They passed another room where Oompa Loompas were sheering pink sheep. Rose and Willy bit their lips. "I'd rather not talk about this one."

They passed the administration offices and then went into the exploding candy room.

"Why is everything here completely pointless?" Mike rolled his eyes.

"Candy doesn't have to have a point. That's why it's candy."

Rose and Willy grinned. "It's stupid! Candy is a waste of time!

No son of mine is going to be a chocolatier."

Rose worriedly looked at her father who was having another flashback. She swore she could see tears in his eyes.

Rose gently grabbed Willy's hand as mike looked at him. "I wanna pick a room!"

Willy snapped out of it, and grinned at mike. "Go ahead."

He looked down and saw his daughters hand holding his. He smiled sadly at her as he squeezed her hand. "I'm ok darling..." he whispered as mike reached towards the buttons and pressed one that said "television room."

When they got to the television room, they walked inside and Willy said "put these on quick and don't take them off whatever you do. This light could burn your eyeballs right out of your skulls. And we certainly don't want that now do we?"

Everybody put on the goggles before walking with Willy. "This is the testing room. For my very latest and greatest invention, television chocolate. One day it occurred to me... if television can break up a photograph into millions of pieces and send it whizzing through the air, then reassemble it on the other end, why can't I do the same thing with chocolate? Why can't I, send a real bar of chocolate through the television, all ready to be eaten?" Rose looked at Charlie and they smiled at each other.

"Having fun?" She mouthed, Charlie nodded.

"Sounds impossible..." Mr. Teavee questioned.

"It is impossible. You don't understand anything about science. First off, there's a difference between waves and particles. Duh! Second, the amount of power it would take to convert energy into matter would be like 9 atomic bombs."

Willy, having just about enough of it, spun on his heel. "MUMBLER!!!!"

Rose jumped as she put a hand over her chest. Mike instantly shut up.