Given something special

Rose was very happy that her father and his dad made up. They were planning to see each other very soon.

Rose walked down the hallway, only to be tightly hugged by Charlie. She gasped, almost falling over. "Oh rose! I have great news! Mr wonka said that my family can move in!"

Her mouth hung open, her eyes slightly widened. Was he speaking the truth?

She looked over his shoulder and saw Willy with a smile on his face. She looked back at Charlie. "A-are you serious?"

He nodded happily. "That's not all. He's going to let you co-own the factory!"

She looked at Willy, tears filling her eyes. "R-really daddy?"

He walked towards her and gently took her hands in his gloved ones. "Yes darling. What he's saying is true."

He took a deep breath before looking into her eyes. "I'm so sorry rose. I thought I was doing the right thing. I never meant to hurt you or Charlie. I was just a cruel monster. Can you Ever forgive me?"

Without hesitation, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and buried her face in his neck. "Yes daddy. I forgive you..."

Tears ran down her cheeks as she cried quietly in his embrace. He wrapped his arms around her and hushed her lovingly. "Ssh my love it's alright." He whispered sweet nothings into her ear as he held her.

After a few moments, rose pulled away and looked at Willy, smiling.

"Come on. We should probably get to the buckets house. Your mother will have our head.." he said jokingly towards Charlie, who just smiled.

At the buckets
They walked to the buckets house and opened the door. "Sorry we are late. We were talking."

Grandpa George grinned. "I thought I heard thunder..."

Mr. Bucket looked at Willy and rose. "Are you two staying for dinner?"

Rose smiled as Willy hung up his coat and hat on the rack. "Yes please."

"I'll shuffle the plates..." Grandpa Joe said.

Rose sat down next to Charlie as Willy sat in between grandma Georgina and grandma Josephine.

"You smell like peanuts. I love peanuts.." grandma Georgina said with a smile on her face.

Willy smiled. "Thank you. You smell like old people, and soap. I like it."

Grandma Georgina sighed happily as she hugged Willy, who hugged as well and gave her a pat on the back.

"Elbows off the table Charlie" grandma Josephine scolded playfully

Charlie did as told before Willy said "how do you feel about little raspberry kites?"

At the same time, rose and Charlie said "with licorice instead of string."

They looked at each other shocked, before smiling.

"Boys... rose... no business at the dinner table"

"Sorry"

Willy looked at the two kids and smiled. "I think you're on to something though Charlie."

He looked at rose and winked, making her smile.

Underneath the table, Charlie gently placed a hand over hers, making her cheeks turn a little pink. They had started to like each other but Willy didn't know yet.

They ate while talking happily.

Life had never been sweeter.

If you thought I was done, HA YOURE WRONG! There will be a sweet epilogue between rose and Willy. 💜