Nincompoop

Willy and the others walked into the huge factory, Willy taking off his sunglasses. "Just drop your coats anywhere." Everybody took their coats off and tossed them to the side. "Mr wonka? It sure is toasty in here." Mr. Teavee spoke. Willy turned around to look at him.

"Oh yeah. I have to keep it  arm in here because my workers are used to an extremely hot climate. They just can't stand the cold."

Then Charlie spoke up. "Who are the workers?" He looked at Willy, his eyes filled with wonder and curiosity. Willy slightly smiled. "All in good time."

He turned around and everybody started to walk, until violet unexpectedly hugged him. He gasped and froze in shock before violet pulled away, a fake smile plastered on her face. "Mr wonka, I'm violet Beauregard."

Willy raised an eyebrow. "I don't care." He continued to walk, the others catching up. "Well you should care. Because I'm the girl who's gonna win the special prize at the end." Willy held back a laugh.

"Well you do seem confident and confidence is key." Violet looked back at her mother and she gave her a confident look. The snobby rich girl stepped in front of Willy. "I'm Veruca salt. It's very nice to meet you sir."

She then curtsied.

"I always thought a veruca was a type of wart you got on the bottom of your foot. HA!" There was a small giggle. Everybody turned around and saw Rose, a smile creeping onto Willy's face.

"Did I interrupt the tour?"

She teased as Violet rolled her eyes. "Ugh. Let me guess... you're his girlfriend." Rose shook her head as Willy talked.

"Everybody... I would like you to meet my daughter Rose."

Everybody looked at him shocked. "Anyways..." he muttered as he glanced at Rose, the fat boy moving in front of him.

He was eating a wonka bar... disgustingly. "I'm Augustus gloop. I love your chocolate." Willy fake smiled. "I can see that. So do I. I never expected to have so much in common."

He was about to continue walking until he slowly turned around, looking at mike.

"You're Mike Teavee. You're the little devil who cracked the system."

He turned his attention to Charlie. "You're just lucky to be here aren't you? And the rest of you must be their..." his voice trailed off as he made a weird gurgling noise. Rose and Charlie looked at him a little worriedly. Everybody else gave him weird looks.

"Parents"

Mr. Salt finished for him, Willy laughing nervously. "Yeah. Moms and dads."

He slowly trailed off again. "Dad? Papa?" He snapped out of it and looked around.

"Ok then. Let's move alone."

He nervously looked at rose, who nodded reassuringly as they walked. Augustus looked at Charlie as he took a bite out of the chocolate bar.

"Would you like some chocolate?"

Charlie beamed. "Sure."

"Then you should've brought some."

Rose looked at Augustus. Did he REALLY just say that? That was totally rude.

She then turned her attention to Violet and veruca, who were giving each other fake smiles. "Let's be friends" Violet smacked her gum.

"Best friends." They linked arms, making rose raise an eyebrow. They caught her looking at them and veruca snapped.

"What are you looking at?"