new year, new things

I'm going to start this off by saying I don't plan on leaving wattpad anytime soon. although a lot of other authors are, I plan to stay and continue writing for you guys. my updates will hopefully become more frequent as well.

I really just want to say thank you for these past two years. 2016 in particular was a rollercoaster, school and sports and having to take care of my health, but seeing that people read my stories and voted and commented was uplifting when I was struggling with other things. I probably would have left wattpad if it wasn't for seeing that people enjoyed reading my writing.

I'm extremely grateful for all of my followers and readers. the new people I've met, the continued support of my writing and all the new memories I've made are one of the reasons I can say that 2016 was a little better than disastrous.

in 2017, I plan on being here more overall. I was always packed down this year by school and my social life, and that would be when I would disappear for weeks on end. I've gotten so much better in a lot of senses, so for both myself and for everyone reading I won't give up on writing. you might even see me on other writing platforms 😉

I hope everyone has an amazing 2017 that brings new experiences to everyone, and thank you again for these two years.

for everyone already in the new year, it's still New Year's Eve here, Happy New Year! I hope everyone comes into the new year with open minds and hearts to take in whatever this year brings and grows from it.