The Strongest Monster of Ikebukuro

Time is dead and gone

Show must go on

It's time for our act

They all scream at me

They can not see

This curtain hides me

He grimaced at the loud cheering and shouts of the crowds outside behind the tattered curtains of Orihara Freak Show. The noise was deafening to his ears and he wanted to cover them, had his hands not been shackled and cuffed to the floor of the metal box that encased him.

He was a prisoner to the owner’s game.

“Saa~ Let’s welcome and showcase our final freak of the day, Shizu-chan~!”

They roared louder this time. He could still see the smirk of Izaya Orihara who runs this show. Just the thought of him made his blood boil, and he wanted to grab the nearest thing next to him and throw it from behind where he sits ungracefully. If only he could smash his head in, then he wouldn’t have been stuck here all the time.

“This one is the strongest of Ikebukuro in Tokyo, and has monstrous strength for a human!” A raven haired man in his twenties shouted with a flourish of his hand and his other holding a mic as he smiled smugly in his dark coat.

“Let’s see if he does anything more interesting today.” He muttered amusingly to himself.

Feeling tired of going through the same thing every night, the tousled blonde in bartender clothing was about to give up on trying when he felt the movements of the box being wheeled on stage. Because of a large red fabric covering the box, Shizuo couldn’t see what was outside. But he hoped that you would be outside waiting.

An amazing gift

So quick and swift

You were amazing

By myself I can't

They start to chant

Why are you not here?

With a quick grab, Izaya pulled the red fabric away from the box, revealing a dirty blonde with sunglasses marring his face as he sat cross-legged inside the cramped space given. Scowling angrily, the crowds gasped a little in astonishment as to how such a grown (hot) man be the strongest freak in Ikebukuro.

Some of them were tourists and they were proven wrong soon later.

Scouring the stage for your [color] hair, and [color] stage clothes, he found no one besides himself, and Izaya standing right there.

Feeling scared in a way, he worried if you were late, or something. Maybe… something happened.

“Oi! Izaya! Where’s [name]!?” The blonde growled out at the playful troll. He lunged for the metal bars, trying to break them and taking a grab at him.

Said man chuckled and laughed aloud.

“Ahahahaha! Ara, Shizu-chan, what are you talking about, now~?”

He moved closer to his playmate’s face and smirked deviously at him.

“Who is that?”