Like A Dream

Deanna POV-

I woke up to seeing Shep sitting on the edge of his bed, putting his clothes on. He must've heard me moving, because he turned around.

"I ain't mean to wake you

"I ain't mean to wake you." He put on his under shirt.

"No its okay." My eyes gazed at his perfectly chiseled body. I had never seen Shep fully naked, but I was itching to. Especially now that he was all mines. 🤗

"Stop imagining me fully naked." He put on Giants hoodie. He must've seen the lust in my eyes.

I smacked my lips.

He smirked.

"You wish." I said.

"Yeah, aight." He put on his shoes.

"How did you enjoy your birthday?" He asked bending over tying up his kicks.

"It was amazing Amazing." I sat up put my arms around his waist and slowly put kisses down his spine bone that, was peeking through as he tied his shoe.

And it was amazing. Him, Otto, Anais and Raven made my turn up too real. I just remember the music blasting as Migos performed on stage.

Raindrops, drop tops (drop top)
Smokin' on cookie in the hotbox (cookie)
Fuckin' on your bitch she a thot, thot, thot (Thot)
Cookin' up dope in the crockpot, (pot)
We came from nothin' to somethin' nigga (hey)
I don't trust nobody, grip the trigger (nobody)

And I quickly learned do not put Otto, Raven and Shep together.

"Drive that car Otto." Shep egged Otto on to do this dance move he had been doing all night that looked like he was driving a car.

Then Shep broke out into this jig, chile what type of jig, only Jesus and Sterling knows.

"See y'all heauxs to boujee for me." Raven would say to me and Anais.

Me and Anais were the only ones who seemed to have chill in the group. We did our little two-step, an occasional milly rock, a light twerk, know what I'm saying. We were glam girls, we played it cool.

But Ray? Oh my God, she wasn't lying when she said she had been waiting to turn up. It seemed she took a few dancing lessons, from Keke Palmer before coming out tonight.

This was her all night. So extra. 😂😂

 Afterwards Shep took us to this spot, its sorta like a lounge

Afterwards Shep took us to this spot, its sorta like a lounge. You needed to be 21, but since me and Anais were with him, they didn't ask for ID and let us in.

There Shep got us a booth. We ate dinner, and Shep gave me my first drink.

I was hesitant at first, I never drank before, so I was sorta scared.

But he ordered a bottle of champagne and told me to drink just one for my bday. I drank only a little tho, I didn't like the taste.

But he ordered me some type of fruity drink and I drank all of that one. It was so good.

We vibed a little bit more. Then we dropped off Anais at her dorm, then Otto at his house. They quickly connected, which I knew would happen, because Otto's personality was funny.

Then we headed back our way. It was really late, so I decided to just stay with Shep. I told Kenya, but told her if O asked, to just say I stayed with Anais because I wanted to tell him about me and Shep first.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." I sat on his lap, my arms around his neck facing him. He rested his hands on my ass.

"Being with you though is what really made it special. I waited so long to be yours." I blushed from ear to ear.

"I'm making you blush like this now, I can only imagine when I give you Yung Shep for the first time." He said not smiling looking in my eyes.

My smile faded. And I hit him with the stale face.

He smirked. "Gimme a kiss before I go to practice."

"No." I got off of him, but he grabbed me by waist and brought me closer to his body.

"Come on Anna."

I just looked at him.

He ignored my play mad ass and connected his lips with mine. And of course my sprung ass couldn't resist.

His lips and his kisses were so friggin amazing. Every time he kissed me, I got chills and just wanted to give him my V-Card right then and there.  I could only imagine how amazing it would be, when we got there.

"Have a great practice baby." I said against his lips.

To say baby out loud to my Clay-Bear. Just ahhh...I squealed inside. What is life?

"Aight." He pecked my lips once more. Then got up.

"Feed and walk Mason for me." He said getting his gym bag.

"Ok. Call me when you on your way from practice."

He shook his head he understood, then left out and closed the bedroom door behind him.

I stared at the ceiling, then closed my eyes, this was purely a dream.

Oh god yall, I can only smell the off season thottery coming. Shep, Otto, Vic, Kavahra (for yall that dont know O's long time friend) and the daddy of all thots Odell went straight from the train, to O's Bentley to Miami to be with Ben. And none of them mogs have slept. They clubbed, and now they on the boat.

I know one thing if Sterling short behind mess up Shepnel, I'm beating his ass. We worked to hard to get this black love going, and I will not let Vic having 200 side chicks ass, Ben thot ass and Odell thot ass, ruin it! Not on my watch. 😂😂

But if yall know O and Ben in the off season, and now Shep and Otto with them? This off season about to be a mess. Unh-Unh yall lets start this prayer circle for Shepnel.