Chapter 2 - Lies

It was a couple weeks after my mum said she would be more 'kinder' to me well it was just becoming annoying in all opinions of it. She would always ask if i had a good day and basically every time i get home from school i prefer to be on my own, in my room.

I was about to get into my 'amazing' colourful bubble bath which i had put all my bath washes in when i heard my mum shouting my name to make me go down stairs. Now most of my bruises had started faded and i actually looked presentable not like i did before. I walked down stairs trying to think what had made her angry. I took my steps into the living room door to find a bottle of beer on the coffee table. She turned to me and gave this look that meant i looked like crap but honestly i did, i was getting into the bath i couldn't wear makeup to the bath its just stupid it would only just get smudged every were. The discussed facial expression never left her face i must of done something wrong but in all honesty i didn't know what i had done. But she butted in on my thoughts saying in a stern voice the voice she'd use if i was REALLY naughty. " come here Maddison, Now!" I did, she looked me up and down. " why do you think your here?" " i don't know, m-mum..." She let out a a fake laugh. There was about a minute or so silence. She lifted my arm. " these cuts n bruises are healing well..." She lit herself a cigarette and took in as much smoke as possible and blew it away from her face. She looked at me again but just gave me a look of disappointment. " would be a shame if someone just knocked the poor healing skin over.." " don't you agree?" I nodded in fear, I've known her long enough that she was going todo something and by the clues she was going to do it soon... She just looked me in the eyes and pulled my arm closer to her not taking her eyes of me. I felt this tingle in the middle of my arm, but it just got more and more painful she stabbed her cigarette into my arm. She looked at me because she looked to see the pain in my eyes. She pressed it harder into my skin not caring that it was her daughter.

She pushed me to the ground i took a few seconds to see the mark she make it was hurting a lot and bleeding. She started to kick me in my legs she was wearing boots so it hurt quite a lot. She just beat me up for no reason kicking me, she knelt down to my face and looked at me. Tears falling down my cheek. She laughed once more and said in a horrid voice " thats not it Maddy you've deserved this for a while and i dont care if i kill you i hope i do in full opinion!" She quickly grabbed my hair bashing it against the hard wooden floor harder and harder she yanked my head... She punched my scraped me with her nails and again left me there in a lot more blood a lot more bruises and a lot more pain in my head i thought i was going to die. She walked of into her room putting on the television quite loud just in case i cried but i was fourteen i was old enough to face the pain...

five minutes later i decided to make my way to the bath-room. I looked at myself in the mirror. Most of my body covered in my own blood. I stepped into my now coldy-warm bath but i wasn't really bothered about that i was bothered about my bleeding body. At first i started to investigate my arm were the burn was it was disgusting to lay my eyes upon. Questions just scattered around in my head wondering why she had just randomly beat me up but i just let it go and finish of in the bath.

The bath idea wasn't the best but at-least it was already there so i didn't quickly jump into the shower.

I dried myself of and getting a bandage ready for me to place on the burn. I looked at myself once more before quickly covering it up as much as possible.

I thought to myself one last time what had caused my mum to hit me. I tried to get myself comfy on my bed. I thought it could of been the alcohol making her be that person. Then something struck me, my mum was now turning to alcohol but didn't understand she would abuse me whilst being in that zone. I needed to defiantly get help now, maybe Keira could help. Ive had enough of this abuse it has to stop...

*********************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading my newest chapter I've been working on this for a couple of days now and have tried to make the story turn around a little tiny bit but not loads but enough to keep you guys enjoying it see you next chapter thanks please leave a comment with your opinion and even vote you can contact me if you want just inbox me but bye for now :D x