Chapter 9 - Home

I had to go home which I hated, it was like I had got used to the hospital and in all peoples opinion I'm 'safe' here. I had no idea what my mum would do.

I had to say bye to Nathan which was hard. He asked if we could secretly sneak out and meet, obviously I said yes! I told him where my house was and made sure he wasn't going to knock. I have weird vines underneath my window so I could for easily get out the house 'secretly' by them. Nathan agreed and he had found out what day he was getting out the hospital. I met his dad before we left....but his mum didn't come she just stayed at home. His dad was making him go all embarrassed and blush, But I just smiled at them both. His dad knew I was his girlfriend. His dad was called James. I eventually had to leave.

I got introduced to a new person called Amanda, she was my new care worker who would see me a couple times during the week. She was very nice. She gave me the lift home. I opened the door and slammed it shoot and waved goodbye at Amanda as she smiled and drove of slowly but as soon as the door opened she was nowhere in sight.

*knock knock*

"Who is it?"

"M...me mum..."

*the door flew open without making a sound* she dragged me in by my hair and slammed the door behind her not bothered of what the neighbours would see.

"So, you have been at the hospital....how did you get sent there?"

"Haven't you been told?" I spoke quietly not wanting to raise my voice but I wanted to show her I wasn't putting up with it.

"No"

"I had a fight..."

"You....had a fight? With who!" She sounded shocked

"This girl I don't know her name she just beat me up and the school nurse got worried and sent me to the hospital"

I tried to say it fast so I could get it out quickly.

"Oh...I see..."

*i tried to walk off to my room but I was stopped*

"Excuse me? Where are you going?"

"M....my room?" I spoke with a slight whisper

"Haha! No your not"

She grabbed me by my hand and dragged me to her room were lay 3 different whips on her bed. Which one do you like? She asked me....

"Mum please don't do this!" I started to flood with tears, my mum had never used a whip on me before in the past she would only hit me with my bag or my books never a whip.

"HAHA! Those crocodile tears aren't doing you any good, expect a lot more." As she asked before she repeated her question.

"Which one do you like?"

I just closed my eyes a little bit and wiped my face with my hand as they started to shake.

"Mum, please!" I begged her but nothing was going to change her mind.

"Go over there and face the wall"

"Okay..." I had a trembling voice at this point.

There was a mirror on the wall so I could see her behind me.

She put all force and whipped my back and the back of my legs. She told me to turn around and grabbed my face with her hands and smiled at me, and said I deserved it.

"Of you go, you can go to your room I don't care do what you want"

So I ran with all the ability I had considering my legs was sore. When I reached my room I locked my door behind me and looked im my mirror and seen all my cuts on my legs, they was bleeding. The blood dripped down my leg and made my other cures sting. I pulled off my top cause I could see red lines of blood being formed on my white top. I lifted up my top to see my back covered in cuts and brusises. I just looked at it more and more speechless...