Chapter 11 - Nathan

Next day

I asked if Nathan wanted to come to mine for a bit but we'd have to be quiet and he would have to sneak through my window. He agreed and was round a few hours later.

When he arrived he looked sad...so I offered him to sit with me on my bed to see what was up.

the next 5 minutes were super awkward...we just sat there doing nothing.

I broke the silence by asking 'are you okay?'

'Yeah....I'm fine.'

It was silent again for about 2 minutes as we kept making eye contact once every couple of seconds.

'Are you sure?'.....

He shuck his head and gave me a hug and started to cry.

I hugged him back, 'why what's happened?'

He stopped hugging me and held my waist to be close still.

Still crying he said,

'I've cut again, but not like before.'

I was shocked he'd be this upset to talk about it.

When he looked down at his legs wiping his eyes I looked at my arm questioning myself to tell him.

I lent closer and my eyes stared to water as I lifted my sleeve.

He looked at my arm and cried more, in the end we both cried together as quiet as possible.

I wiped his eyes and mine. Trying to smile but couldn't.

I looked into his eyes...it felt like the whole world stopped.

He looked back. I instantly got butterflies.

He held my face with his hand moving my hair to the side.

He moved in closer and I did too, my heart was beating fast.

I closed my eyes and....our lips touched.

After the kiss was over I opened my eyes and saw Nathan blushing really bad, his freckles couldn't be seen. ^.^

I leaned in closer and grabbed his hand and kissed him again, this time he pushed me back onto my pillow. It's like it wasn't happening. The kissed stopped and we just cuddled on my bed for an hour which flew by soon he had to leave. We kissed once more before he left.

' bye Maddison....I...I love you' he then started climbing out my window as I said silently to myself 'bye Nathan...I...i love you too! But he'd already left my garden he wouldn't of heard me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter sorry

Cute Nathan and Maddison :D

Thank you for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it :) please vote and comment, follow me if you want too!! Byeeeeeeeeee