CHAPTER ONE

(Y/n) had just moved to Tokyo, to a flat in the famous area of Ikebukuro. When she had settled her things in the new house, she decided to explore the streets. It was late at night but it was perfect to walk more calmed since it wasn't going to be crowded. She grabbed a pair of black stripped jeans, a grey pull over, a scarf and her adidas out of the wardrobe and dressed up.
As soon as she got out of her house, her mouth dropped out when she saw the beautiful view ahead of her : the neon lights of the buildings were iluminating the city. And for her surprise, the streets were still quite full of people but it was more confortable to walk.

Being satisfied with the places she had discovered and having walked for two hours, she decided to go back home. But not only she didn't find her way back but also she got lost in some alley.

(Y/n) : Where the hell am I ?!

Suddenly she heard screams and noises coming from a near street. She sneaked and hided behind a trash container to see what was happening : a bartender was punching a tramp ruthlessly. The guy was bleeding a lot and started to beg.
(Y/n) didn't know what to do but she had to stop the bartender. So she run towards him and grabbed his arm.

(Y/n) : Stop !!!

The bartender turned around ready to punch the person who was grabbing him but when he saw (Y/n) stopped.

Bartender : What the hell are you doing ?!

(Y/n) : Stopping you from killing that man ! I have to call the ambulance.

Bartender : oi oi! This is my job and this guy totally deserved it. He hasn't paid my boss in ages and threatened to kill him!

While you two were having an argument, you saw the tramp ran away but the bartender didn't.

(Y/n) : Re...really?

Bartender : Yes!

(Y/n) : Well...Then... I'm sorry...

He blushed when you said that and he got lost in your (e/c) eyes. You thought he was high on something.

Bartender : It's okay.- He finally said.

(Y/n) : Not for that. He has just ran away. - You looked to the ground.

The bartender turned around and when he realized what happened growled. You were so ashamed. It was your first day in the city and you had already gotten lost and ruined a persons' job. You looked at him, right into his eyes. Before, you hadn't had time to analyze him. He was tall and slim, blond with hazel eyes behind blue sunglasses. He blushed when he realized you were staring at him.

Bartender : Ehem... Well it's okay. I'll catch him another day.

(Y/n) : are you sure? I can help you! I feel really bad now. I thought you were going to kill him.

Bartender : Seriously miss, it's fine. It had happened before.

(Y/n) : okay.

You were relieved but suddenly you remembered that you didn't know how to go back to your house.

(Y/n) : amm... Also... I am a bit lost. I'm new in this city.

Bartender : You live far from here?

(Y/n) : No, I live in Ikebukuro. My flat is next to a KFC.

Bartender : Oh! I know where the KFC is.

(Y/n) : Really?? Could you show me how to go there?

Bartender : Well... I live in that street too... We can go together... - He was blushing madly so he turned around to light a cigarette.

(Y/n) : Yes! Better for me in case I get lost again.

You walked your way back home with him. At first you noticed that he was very shy with you but then he became more relaxed.

(Y/n) : What's your name?

Bartender : oh... My name is Shizuo. Sorry for not telling you before.

(Y/n) : It's okay! My name is (Y/n). You always work late at night?

Shizuo : It depends. I'm a bodyguard and my boss works outside a lot going here and there and I have to be right next to him.

(Y/n) : Do you like your job?

Shizuo : Yeah, now tell me about you. What do you do?

(Y/n) : I work as a manager in the hotel that is near my house. Do you know it?

Shizuo : Yes, I do. I hope I get to see you often.

He soon realized what he have just said and when he was going to add something you spoke.

(Y/n) : Yeah me too! You are the only person I know here.

You arrived at your flat and thanked Shizuo for his help.

(Y/n) : arigato gosaimasu ! And sorry again for what happened before.

Shizuo : It's okay, really.

You gave him a quick kiss in the cheek and went inside. He stayed there like in trance blushing and smiling. He then went to his house, which was not really far from yours, went to his bedroom and landed on his bed. He couldn't help but smile. *Is this love at first sight?* He thought. He had been in a relationship before but he had never felt this way. *We'll see*.