CHAPTER TWELVE

Somehow you managed to stop Izaya from trying to kiss you saying that you felt a bit dizzy. The limo arrived to the place. From outside you could see an elegant restaurant with some amazing views of the sea. Izaya opened the door for you and took you in. There was a table next to the window waiting for you two. You decided youd escape when Izaya or you go to the restroom. You were praying there was a window in the bathroom. You decided to go look first so you could make a plan while you two ate.
(Y/n) : Sorry i forgot to go to the bathroom before. Excuse me for a moment.
Izaya : Of course, dont worry. I'll be waiting for you.
When you entered the bathroom you couldn't feel more relieved : there was a huge window that led to the street. You could run away at that same moment but decided to wait. You washed your hands and went back to your table. Izaya had ordered some red wine and he was holding the cup while looking through the window in a kinda cliche way.

(Y/n) : Hey im back. I see you've ordered our drinks.

Izaya : Yeah, I ordered your favorite.

(Y/n) : Hahaha thanks.

The waiter appeared and took your orders. When he left, Izaya looked at you in a rather seductive way and suddenly you felt his shoe touching your leg. You jumped a little since it scared you, and Izaya smiled while he continued moving his shoe up and down your leg.
"Dammit" you thought "why is he so horny today?!".
You two waited in silence for your food. Izaya was still moving his feet but this time it reached your knee.
Luckily your food arrived soon and you started eating quickly.

Izaya : hmm? didnt know you were so hungry.

(Y/n) : Y-yeah, also this lasagna is so good!!

You wanted to run away from that place as soon as possible. Izaya had stopped his little game and focused on his food too. When you both were finished, the waiter asked you if you wanted any dessert. Izaya asked for some cheesecake and you said you were full.

Izaya : Sure you dont want any?

(Y/n) : Y-yeah im completely full! I'm going to the bathroom again. I'll be back soon.

Izaya : Sure.

You left him eating his cheesecake. You went to the bathroom and closed the door. The window was big enough for you so you didnt have any problem to reach the street. It was the first time you felt free in months. You started running through an alley. There were still people in the streets and somehow you felt a bit safer due to that. Suddenly a black van appeared right in front of you. People started shouting and running and you did the same.

(Y/n) : Crap!

You turned around and continued running through another alley. There werent any people in there and you were scared. Suddenly you feel someone grabbing you from behind. Their arms are around you. You tried to hit them but they were so strong you couldnt barely move.

(Y/n) : Leave me alone! Don't touch me!

??? : Hey! (Y/n) ! (Y/n) !

The person turned you around and you saw him. Blond hair, orange eyes : Shizuo was the one holding you. You couldn't believe it. You started tearing up and he hugged you so tight.

Shizuo : Hey, everything is okay now, you are safe.

You hugged him even tighter and started crying on his shirt.

(Y/n) : Sbhibsuo ibve mibssed byoub so mubch.

Shizuo : hahahaha babe i cant really understand what you are saying. Let's go home.

The black van appeared and you could see Erika and Kadota smiling through the window. You got in the car but when Shizuo was about to enter the van, another car hit him.

(Y/n), Kadota, Erika : SHIZUO!

Suddenly Izaya came out of the car and went walking towards Shizuo. He got his knife out of his suit and pointed at his neck. You got out of the car.

(Y/n) : IZAYA PLEASE DON'T.

Izaya : Come back with me. Get in my car and nothing will happen to him.

Izaya was trembling a bit and he could barely stand up. He was drunk.

Shizuo : Oi flea.

Izaya : Huh..?!

Shizuo : Leave my girlfriend alone!

Shizuo punched Izaya in the face and sent him flying. Izaya landed on a fountain and the impact almost broke it. He seemed he had passed out. Some people were calling an ambulance.

(Y/n) : Shizuo!

You ran towards him and gave him the biggest hug.

Shizuo : (Y/n) it's all over now. We can be together in peace.

TIME SKIP

Five months had passed. Izaya had left the city and no one knew anything about him. Shizuo and you had been living together in a new apartment since then.

Everyone was happy at least. But most importantly : you and Shizuo lived happily ever after.

THE END