CHAPTER TEN

After Shizuo's mental breakdown, you two stayed in each others arms. Shizuo fell asleep in your shoulder and you tried to sleep too but somehow you couldn't that night. Izaya's words were still in your head.

Next morning, you were running late to work so you had to leave Shizuo sleeping alone on the couch.

At the office, you were still thinking about what Izaya meant so you decided to ask Erika if she knew anything.

Erika : Umm... yeah... I may know what he was refering to.

(Y/n) : What is it!?

Erika : I-I dont know if i should tell you (Y/n)...

(Y/n) : Please! I need to know! Yesterday Shizuo had a mental breakdown when i told him. I dont want to see him again like that so please Erika I beg you!

Erika : ugh alright... two years ago Shizuo had a girlfriend. It was all going perfectly for them but one time he... he got furious because of Izaya and ended up hurting her by accident. After that, he broke up with her since he didnt want to hurt her again.

(Y/n) : Oml...

Erika : so i guess he is worried about not hurting you.

You thanked Erika for the info and decided to go for a walk. You had been always concerned about Shizuos strenght and tried not to take him to places that could trigger him. But what Erika told you made you fell more in love with him. He is having a new relationship with you despite having broken up with that girl who he had hurt. *He is trying to become a better version of himself because of me* you thought. You smiled and decided to go grocery shopping so you could cook something special for both of you for dinner. But, as soon as you entered the supermarket, something hit your head and the last thing you can see is shizuo shouting at Izaya.

SHIZUO'S POV.

I was going to prepare something special for dinner for (Y/n) so I went to the supermarket. I knew one of her favourite dishes is ramen so I went to pick some noodles but I suddenly see the last person I would have wanted to meet that day : Izaya.
I feel my blood burning up and my heart starts to beat faster. I take a door from the refrigerator and throw it at him. But fast as a thunder he dodges it and the window ends up hitting another person. When I see who it is I feel my legs trembling. I couldnt move.
Izaya turns around and when he sees (Y/n) bleedimg unconscious on the floor he runs towards her.

IZAYA'S POV

Izaya : (Y/n)!!! (Y/n)!!! OH MY LORD. SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE.

I see a lady taking her phone and calling the hospital. I touch (Y/n)'s neck with my fingers and Im relieved she is alive. Then, I remember about the monster who hit her. I stand up and turn around. I look at him and take my knife, pointing it at him.

Izaya : YOU BETTER GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE SHIZUO AND DONT GET NEAR HER EVER AGAIN.