CHAPTER ELEVEN

(Y/n) opened her eyes. She found herself lying in a bed in a hospital. Next to her was Izaya.
Izaya : (Y/n)! Hey, how are you feeling?
(Y/n) : What happened? Why am I in the hospital?
Izaya : That monster... He hurted you (Y/n)... Shizuo almost kills you.
Wait what? You couldn't believe what he was saying. But before you could ask, Erika rushed inside the room.
Erika : (Y/n)!!! How are you!? We were so worried!
(Y/n) : I-I'm fine i guess...
Izaya : I talked to the doctor and he said you were healing quick. You just passed out from the hit and lost some blood. It's nothing too serious. He gave me the medication you will need to take the next few weeks.
(Y/n) : I see... So am I free to leave?
Erika : I'll go call the doctor so he checks you up and you can go.
Erika leaves the room leaving you and Izaya alone again.
Izaya : You will be staying at my apartment.
(Y/n) : What?! Why?!
Izaya : I don't want that monster near you.
It suddenly hit you.
(Y/n) : Shizuo...
Izaya looked at you. There was pain in his eyes, you could see it.
After leaving the hospital, you two went to his apartment.
~~Time Skip~~
Two months had passed since you left the hospital and Izaya wanted to celebrate.
Izaya : Hey (Y/n), let's go have dinner out today. I wanna invite you somewhere special.
(Y/n) : Oh that sounds nice. But i don't want you to waste money, you have already helped me so much you know.
Izaya : Hey don't worry ok. I care about you so much and I'd do anything for you (Y/n).
Izaya embraced you and looked so deeply into your eyes. You didn't know what to say so you just sighed and nodded.
Izaya told you to be ready by 9 pm. You went to your room and since you didnt know how the place he was gonna take you to was, you just wore a pullover dress with tights and high heeled boots. When it was time and you went to the living room, you saw izaya waiting for you wearing a suit.
(Y/n) : O-oh is it a formal dinner?
Izaya : Nah dont worry (Y/n) you look great. You'd look amazing wearing anything, you know?
Izaya's comments usually made you blush but sometimes he could creep you out.
Izaya : So are you ready?
(Y/n) : Yep!
Outside there was a limo waiting for you two. He smiled to you.
Izaya : Shall we go?
(Y/n) : Wth this is way too much Izaya.
Suddenly, Izaya pressed your body against his and lifted your chin with his fingers. Your faces were so close. He looked at your lips and caressed them with his thumb.
Izaya : I want you to remember this night forever. So i'll make sure you enjoy it to the fullest babe.
"Babe", that word gave you goosebumps and kinda creeped you out. You didnt know what he had planned for the night, itd be unforgettable for sure, but you werent sure if you were gonna like it. Izaya had assumed you were his since the moment you entered his apartment. You really appreciated what he had done for you, but sometimes it could get really creepy and uncomfortable. One time he had almost kissed you while you two were watching a film on the sofa; he also liked to massage your hair whenever you were having a bath. You only let him do that twice. Whats more, you knew hed always carry a knife and also you realized he was a bit yandere too. So thats why you didnt fully trust him and didnt want to upset him in anyway. Also, you were in love with Shizuo, and nothing could change that. Everyday you asked Izaya if he had any news from him but he never said anything. Izaya had you locked in his apartment. He would get anything you needed but you werent allowed to leave or talk to other people. He also took your phone away. Its like if you were his toy. That night was the first time you were leaving his apartment.
Izaya : Get in the car dear, its cold tonight.
You entered the limo and Izaya behind you. Both of you stayed quiet for a while until Izaya started to touch your leg.
(Y/n) : "No please omg dont do that now"- you thought.
His other hand caressed your hair and suddenly you felt something wet sucking on your neck : he was giving you a hickey.
(Y/n) : I-izaya, you shouldnt do that in here.
Izaya : (Y/n) why do you think i got the limo for tonight? This is to give us some privacy now and after dinner baby.
You gulped. You realized how urgent it was for you to run away that night. And you had to do it at the restaurant.
It was now or never.

¿¿¿ POV

??? : They've left the building.
??? : Should we move?
??? : Not yet guys. We know where they are going. Lets wait a bit.
??? : Alright.
??? : "Im coming for you (Y/n)"