CHAPTER SIX

You've been in Celty's house for some hours now and you were really worried about Shizuo. Shinra had already operated him but he hadn't woken up. You were sitting in their sofa while Shinra was preparing something for dinner. You were thinking about the kiss you shared with Izaya and how you were going to tell Shizuo... For sure he will get angry. 'Izaya...' You couldn't get the thought of his lips off of your mind. Where you falling for him? You shaked your head and worried about Shizuo instead.

(Y/n) : shinra...

Shinra : For the fifth time (Y/n)... He hasn't woken up yet!

(Y/n) : I-I'm sorry.

Shanri : Nah It's okay. It's normal to be worried about your boyfriend~

(Y/n) : W-what...?

Shinra : You see, Shizuo was talking while sleeping and he was muttering your name all the time.

(Y/n) : R-really?- You blushed.

Shinra : Yeah, he seems to be a good boyfriend even when he is sleeping haha!

(Y/n) : He's not my boyfriend.

Shinra : Really? Well, I think is obvious that he is in love with you.

(Y/n) : Is it that obvious?

Shinra : Yeah! And do you have feelings for him?

You blushed. You weren't expecting that question at all and didn't know what to answer. You had never thought about it before but maybe you had some feelings for him... or maybe not... You couldn't think straight in that moment. You also had Izaya inside your head. Then, you remember the image of Shizuo waking you up this morning : that sexy blond hair and those caramel eyes... Maybe you had a little crush on him but you weren't sure.

(Y/n) : I don't know. - You admitted.

Shinra : You don't know? In high school a lot of girls were in love with Shizuo but he didn't pay attention to them at all! But seeing him with you, the way he talks to you and how he stares at you makes me think that you have made him fall.

(Y/n) : sometimes he seems quite clumsy when I'm around...

Shinra : That's because he is nervous because of you! Hey! Why don't you go see if he has woken up?

(Y/n) : Ok.

You go to the room where Shizuo was recovering and enter inside. He looked so cute when he was sleeping : his hair was all around his face and his mouth was a bit opened. You sat right beside him and stroked his blonde hair. When you do that he mutters something. You couldnt hear what he was saying so you get closer to his mouth to hear him.

Shizuo : (Y-y/n)

Suddenly he opens his eyes and you blush when his hazel orbs meet yours. Your faces were really close and Shizuo smiles, looks at your eyes and then at your lips. You see this and before he could do anything you stand up.

(Y/n) : finally you are awake! Are you feeling ok?

Shizuo : Yes, I feel like I've been reborn.

(Y/n) : What?! You've been shot in the chest you know?!

Shizuo : Really? I thought I had slided with a sewer.

(Y/n) : What?! Are you kidding me?!

Shizuo : haha no! I really mean it!Anyways are we at Shinra's?

(Y/n) : Yes we are.

Shizuo : I'm gonna thank him and go after Izaya again.

(Y/n) : What?! No! You can't!

You try to convince him but he goes out of the bedroom. You ran after him but stop when you see him greeting Shinra.

Shinra : You know it's okay for me to cure you! But if you'd let me study your muscles I would be really grateful you know...!

Shizuo : I've been telling this to you since high school : NEVER! - A vein pops out in his forehead and Shinra walks back.

Shinra : O-ok Shizuo, you know it's a suggestion... Anyways... You want to have dinner here? I've just cooked some ramen.

You three ate together. You looked at Shizuo and laughed : he looked really serious while eating. He looks at you and speaks with his mouth full of noodles.

Shizuo : What?

(Y/n) : You are eating like if those noodles owned you money.

Shizuo : haha, I'm just thinking in how I'm going to kick Izaya's ass.

(Y/n) : What?! No! - You were starting to feel nervous.

Shizuo : Why? -Both Shinra and Shizuo looked at you stranged.

(Y/n) : Be-because he shot you! You could have died!

Shinra : What?

Shizuo : (Y/n), Izaya wasn't the one who shot me. It was some kid from the blue squares.

(Y/n) : W-what?

You started shaking. If Izaya had shot Shizuo you at least had a reason to hate him. But now you didn't. You wanted to tell Shizuo about the kiss but it wasn't the most appropriate moment.

Shinra : (Y/n) are you ok?

Shizuo : Yeah you are pale all of a sudden.

(Y/n) : I-Im fine.

Shizuo grabs your hand under the table and looks at you worried.

Shizuo : You want to go home?

You nodded and grabbed his hand.
You both thanked Shinra for the meal and left the house.