CHAPTER SEVEN

You walked with Shizuo holding hands. You needed to tell him about the kiss but you didn't know how to.

(Y/n) : I don't want to go home yet. - You said.

Shizuo : Where do you want to go?

(Y/n) : I don't care as long as you are with me, Shizuo. -You looked at him directly. He almost dropped his cigarette and gave you a sweet smile.

Shizuo : Alright, there's a place I've been wanting to take you to.

Shizuo's POV

Since we left Shinra's house (Y/n) has been acting quite strangely. She's been holding my hand really tight and she is really close to me. I want to know what is happening to her so I take her to a park that is not often busy with people.

Normal POV

The place Shizuo takes you to is beautiful. You sat on a bench that is under a cherry blossom tree that is iluminated from the floor. The city could also be seen from there. If there was something you loved staring at it was neon lights in the night. Not only that but also Shizuo was there. You had had starting to feel something for him since when you slept together. But Izaya was also in your mind. You were really confused but... Shizuo was the one you wanted.
So you started speaking.

(Y/n) : Shizuo... There's something I need to tell you. But first...you have to promise me you won't do anything to that person.

Shizuo : Okay, tell me what it is.

(Y/n) : Well... Yesterday when I got out from work I went looking for you and suddenly Izaya appeared and...

Shizuo : And...?

(Y/n) : he kissed me.

Having said that, veins popped out in his forehead.

(Y/n) : And I kissed him back.

Then Shizuo's face changed from anger to incredibility. He got up wanting to go but you grabbed his hand and he stops. He didn't turn around but you didn't care.

(Y/n) : Shizuo, he's not the person I want to be with. You are.

He turned around. He was in shock.

Shizuo : R-really? You want me?

You hugged him tight and hided your face in his chest.

(Y/n) : Of course I do! You are the nicest person I've ever known! And the strongest! And the most handsome man in Ikebukuro!

You smiled at him and he hugged you. He still didn't believe that you had fallen for him.

Shizuo : (Y/n)... Even if it's too early, I want to say that I love you. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. And you have been really nice and kind to me even though I'm a monster.

You looked at him and sat on the bench again. You could tell his eyes were shining from behind his glases.

(Y/n) : Shizuo, you are not a monster. Why would you say that?

Shizuo : Because of my strengh, lots of people are scared of me. I'm not really social either... And I wanted to tell you that...

(Y/n) : Tell me.

Shizuo : I'd love to be with you but... I had a girlfriend some years ago, and I ended up hurting her when I was trying to protect her. So I think it would be better if we...

You didn't want to listen to him more so you kissed him. The kiss was sweet and soft and he kissed back. You both parted to get some air. Shizuo was blushing madly.

(Y/n) : Shizuo I want to be with you.-You whispered in his ear. He blushed even more and looked to the ground.

Shizuo : o-ok. So... Are we together now?

(Y/n) : Yay! -You hugged him again.

Shizuo : It's late now (Y/n). I should take you home so tomorrow you don't fall asleep at work.

You walked to your house and when you arrived you gave Shizuo a long kiss. You wanted him to know that you will be by his side whatever happens.

(Y/n) : You sure you don't want to spend the night here again?

Shizuo : N-no, it's fine. I hope you sleep well. Good night.

(Y/n) : Good night babe~!

You gave him a quick kiss and then you entered your house. You were so happy to be in a relationship with Shizuo that you slept like a baby.

Izaya's POV

'Why? Why?!?! Why does a monster get the girl that I want?! What does she look in him?! UGH!!! If he hurts her I'm gonna kill him! I need to protect her now more than ever! That monster... (Y/n) is mine and only mine.