CHAPTER FIVE

You two were walking to your job but suddenly, between all the people that were in the street, you see him, you see Izaya smiling and winking at you while holding a bouquet of flowers. You stopped and Shizuo looked back at you to see you were pale.

Shizuo : (Y/n) are you ok? What are you looking at...? -He looked at where you were looking and saw Izaya. A vein popped in his forehead. - IZAYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

He disappeared from your side and went to chase Izaya. You couldn't react in time.

(Y/n) : Shizuo wait!

You were sure that is was a trap. That Izaya wanted to separate Shizuo from you. You were quite nervous so you walked faster to your work. When you arrived and you sit on your office you were a bit relieved. Suddenly Erika, Kadota and Saburou appear.

Erika : Are you ok (Y/n)? You seem quite anxious.

(Y/n) : Yes, I'm fine It's nothing.

You weren't really paying atention to them. You were staring to your computer thinking about Izaya.

Saburou : Did Shizuo took you back home yesterday?

(Y/n) : Yeah, he stayed in my house.

Saburou : Wait what?!

Saburou had a crush on you and he wanted to invite you to have dinner tonight. He just didn't have the guts to ask you.

(Y/n) : yeah and we slept together.

Erika : WHAAAAAT?!?!

Erika shouted so loud that you came back to earth. When you saw their faces and realized what you had just said you covered your mouth.

Kadota : You two slept together in the same bed? Love is in the air.

Erika : Hell yeah.

Saburou : B-but do you like him?

(Y/n) : No! Shizuo is just a friend... - Then you remembered his smile when you woke up this morning and blushed. Erika and Kadota smiled.

Erika : Sure..

(Y/n) : R-really he is just a friend!

Kadota : Ok ok. Well, where is he now? He was supposed to protect you from Izaya.

(Y/n) : That was what I was going to tell you! When we were coming here Izaya appeared in the middle of the street and Shizuo went chasing him!

Kadota : mmm you don't need to worry about him. He will be ok.

Erika : Yes! He always appears fine!

(Y/n) : ok I hope so.

The day went slowly. You were worried about Shizuo and wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. When it was time to leave, you said bye to your friends and went to the street to call Shizuo. He didn't pick up so you started walking to the place you saw him the first time. You had been searching for about an hour now and you didn't find him. Suddenly you felt someone was behind you. You turned around and Izaya was right in front of you.

Izaya : hey babe, how you doing?

(Y/n) : Wtf?! Where's Shizuo?!

Izaya : Why worry about him now that you are here with me~

He gave a few steps to be a few centimetres of your face. You couldn't step back because there was a wall behind you. With one hand, he grabbed your hip and with the other he cupped your face. He looked straight at your eyes and you blushed. You didnt know why but you couldn't look away. His eyes were hipnotizing you. You could feel his hot breath in your mouth since he wasn't really tall.

Izaya : I bet Shizuo has never been this close to your lips.

You parted your lips when he said that so he took the chance and kissed you. You were shocked and paralyzed and didn't know what to do. His lips felt really good and for an instance you closed your eyes. 'What is this guy  doing to make me feel this weak ?!' you thought.

He separated and smiled, not a creepy one but a sweet one. He hugged you and whispered in your ear.

Izaya : If you want we can continue in my apartment~

(Y/n) : go away.-you just said.

He let go of you and laughed.

Izaya : ha ha! Are you falling for me? If that's the case give me a buzz! I will be looking forward to it!

(Y/n) : Where's Shizuo?!

Izaya : Well, that I don't know. But for sure he will need an ambulance. See you baby!

And having said that he disappeared jumping down a wall. You were shocked : If Shizuo needed an ambulance that meant that he was really injured! You started to run through the streets and alleys looking for him. And finally you found him in one. He was covered in blood and had a few bullets in his chest. You quickly called Celty (you had met her and Shinra before) and she came to take you both to Shinra.