CHAPTER EIGHT

ATTENTION ONE LEMON IS IN THIS CHAPTER !!! ~ ENJOY !!!

The next days went quite fast. You worked in the morning and then you would met Shizuo to go for a walk. Your friends knew you two were in a relationship and were really happy for you.

Today you two had gone to the movies and decided to have dinner at his house. You were sitting on his sofa looking at some pictures of him when he was a kid while he was preparing some drinks.

(Y/n) : Awww shizu!!! You were so adorable!!! And your brother too!!

Shizuo : Oh, you think so? -He smiles watching you. He finishes and goes to sit with you. He embraces you and kisses your forehead. You dont really pay attention to him since you were inmersed in his pictures.

Shizuo : uh? You dont want to watch tv or something?

(Y/n) : wait let me finish.

He starts to slowly kiss your cheeks and whispers in your ear :

Shizuo : You are not going to pay me attention? I can make that change (Y/n)-chan ~

Those words sent shivers down your spine. He starts to kiss your neck searching for your sweet spot. You moan a little and when he finds it you let out a loud moan.

(Y/n) : SHIZUO !

Shizuo : hehe see? ~ You are so cute (Y/n)... I love you so much.- He leaves lovebites on your neck.

(Y/n) : Sh-shizuo s-stop. I dont know if Im ready for this... -you beg him but he doesnt stop.

Shizuo : oooh so you are a virgin?

(Y/n) : Y-yes.

Shizuo : mmm that makes me feel better (Y/n), see... I want to make you mine. - He starts rubbing your "zone" with his fingers. Those words were quite harsh but he saying that ,turned you on. You turn around to kiss him and he took the control of your tongues. With your help, he took all your clothes off except for your panties ,and he made you sit on him. You realized you were still on his sofa but you didn't care. While you were kissing, he rubbed your clit with his fingers. He was doing it so well you couldnt help but to moan in his mouth.

Shizuo : I can feel your panties are wet now... Would you let me taste you?

You blushed madly to his words. You had never been touched there and Shizuo was going to change that.

Shizuo : First let me carry you to the bedroom.

You hugged him and he grab your legs. You landed in his bed and what you saw made you even hornier : Shizuo sitted on top of you and started to undress right in front of you. You wanted to undress him but he didnt let you.

Shizuo : no no my dear (Y/n). ~ Im a big boy I can undress myself. See?~- He unbottoned his shirt slowly while looking at you. You could see lust in his eyes. He finished but let his underwear still on. He took your panties off and opened your legs so he could fully see you. You were so embarrassed you tried to close them.

Shizuo : Dont hide your body from me (Y/n). You are beautiful. Now lets see ...~

He licked your zone slowly which gave your body goosebumps. He then started sucking and licking and kissing all over your womanhood and you couldnt stop moaning. You were sure he was enjoying this too. Then you felt muscles tensed inside you and you could feel something incredible was coming.

(Y/n) : Sh-shizuo... ah! im gonna cum!

You regreted those words because he suddenly stopped. You let out a growl and he smiled.

Shizuo : You are wet enough now baby. - He takes off his underwear and you blush madly. He looked like a greek statue, naked, handsome and well-built.- So... Are you ready for this? - You nodded and he gave you a sweet yet passionate kiss. He was on top of you and he collocated himself between your legs. You could feel his erection next to your entrance.
Suddenly, he enters you slowly and you let out a moan of pain.

Shizuo : dont worry. I'll wait till you adjust and then I'll go slowly.

(Y/n) : ok try to move now.

He moved slowly and surprisingly it didnt hurt. Shizuo looked at you directly and let out some moans. He started to kiss your neck and suck hard on it leaving marks. You felt pleasure with every thrust he made. You told him to go faster and harder. You cupped his face and gave him a heated kiss, biting his lips. That made him growl and moved even faster. The room was filled with moans and you could feel you were about to finish.

(Y/n) : shizuo... Im going to...!

Shizuo : Me too!

You both shared your climax with loud moans.
Shizuo laid exhausted next to you.

Shizuo : How was that. Did you like it?

(Y/n) : yeah a lot.

You hugged him and you both cuddled. Before you fell asleep you could hear him whispering "(Y/n), I love you".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

How was that?! This is my first lemon so idk if I did it enough spicy but I hope I do better with time! Lets continue the story!