Marhinki: Extra Footage

"No! No! No! No!" Sohinki yells.

They were filming a special Valentine's Day Maricraft, for the fans.

The rest of the group were filming a video in another area of the building.

Sohinki had just messed up part of the map they were on, so he was yelling at himself.

Mari laughed. "This is why you gotta let me be in charge."

The two were sat next to each other to film the video, a camera set up at both computers.

"I'm supposed to be the man in this relationship!" Sohinki yelled. "I should do it."

"Maybe I should be the man then." Mari said, laughing, which caused Sohinki to chuckle.

They played more through the map, and when they got to a checkpoint, they stopped the filming. After quickly filming the outro, they also filmed the little interviews to go in the best spots, which they'd been writing down throughout filming.

"Time to edit." Mari said, prepping her computer with the editing software.

Mari decided to go get them some food, so Sohinki downloaded the footage of the cameras and the gameplay onto her computer.

Sohinki barely made a dent in looking at the footage from his camera when Mari returned with food.

"Awesome." Sohinki said with a grin as Mari returned to her chair.

They looked through the footage together, finally reaching the point they both knew would come in the footage.

The kiss. And no, it wasn't on the game.

The two had been secretly dating, and had done a surprisingly good job of hiding it. The fans went along, doing the usual shipping, but not totally believing it would happen.

They were planning on telling the fans and the rest of the Smosh family on the last day of the Valentine's series, which was Valentines Day.

"We can put that in the Marhinki folder." Sohinki said, moving it to that folder on her computer.

That was also pretty normal. Any footage from a Marhinki style video would get sent to Mari for what the rest of the people thought was a joke folder.

They ate the food Mari had brought, carefully editing out anything too obvious about their relationship.

"Do we keep this?" Mari asked.

It was a gameplay section where they were saying stuff to each other that sounded real. A little too real.

"Do we call it really good acting?" Sohinki asks. "Should we risk it?"

"It would really stir up stuff about this series." Mark contemplates out loud.

"And it'd be funny to read the comments." Sohinki added.

"We're keeping it." They both concluded st the same time.

They do a big chunk of the editing, before putting the remainder on a flash drive. It was the end of the day, and everyone was heading home.

"Wanna stay over?" Mari asks. "We can finish editing."

Mari gives a slight wink, since the others had come back into the room while the two had been editing.

"Sure." Sohinki said casually, winking back.

"I'll see you when you arrive." Mari said, leaving the room.

Sohinki pretended to do work for about 10 minutes, then left.

They had it down to a way no one would suspect them.

It was pretty normal for other Smosh Games members to stay over at each other's places. They would do that for editing or just for fun. It wasn't abnormal for a few to be staying at one's house.

Mari waited patiently, setting up her computer in anticipation for Sohinki to arrive. Though they were spending the night hanging out, they still had to finish the editing.

After a short while, there was a faint knock on the door. It was in an easily recognizable and familiar sequence.

"Come in!" Mari yelled.

Sohinki walked in and headed to where Mari had her computer set up. It was in her room, so she could easily do work then go to bed.

"Knock knock." Sohinki said from the doorway of her room.

"Hey." Mari said, grinning as she turned to look at her boyfriend.

"So how much editing do we have left?" He asks, entering the room.

"Shouldn't take us more than half an hour." Mari responded.

"Can we order food before we start?" Sohinki suggested.

Mari goes on a website she had saved, of their favorite Italian place. She placed the order they usually got, then they went back to editing the video.

They finished quicker than expected, and the food came just in time.

They sat on the bed in Mari's room, eating their food and watching a TV show.

"I'm excited for Valentine's Day." Sohinki said, looking at his girlfriend.

"I am too." She said, giving him a kiss on his forehead. "Are you done with your food?"

Sohinki nodded, and Mari threw away their trash.

When she came back, the two lay next to each other, over the covers, on the bed.

"I love you." Sohinki said.

"I love you too."