Prolouge:Over the Years

Five years old...Kindergarten
***
Little Kurt sat at a red table alone. He didn't care if he was alone. Kindergarten was pretty boring anyway. He grabbed a yellow crayon and started coloring the octopus coloring sheet.

"Excuse me." A boy came up. He immediately looked down at his black shoes. "um can I maybe sit here pwease." Kurt looked up at the short boy standing in front of the table. He had brown curly hair and hazel eyes. His skin was an olive color. Kurt nodded.

"Sure...I'm Kurt." Kurt held out his pale hand.

"Blaine." Blaine smiled shaking his new friend's hand.

***
Eight years old..

Kurt wiped his red blotchy eyes. This was the hardest thing he'd ever have to do in his life.

"I'm so sorry Kurt."Blaine said and gave Kurt a hug. "I know what it's like to loose someone so close to you."

Kurt looked at Blaine and gave him a weak smile. "Thank you so much for being there for me." Kurt went in for another hug. It just felt right at that moment.

***

11 years old...6th grade

"I can't believe we're already in middle school." Blaine said as he went into Kurt's kitchen. "Enough elementary school. More freedom! You know what. I can't wait 'till high school."

Kurt laughed at Blaine. "Well, we have to get through the first day first." Kurt threw Blaine a granola bar which he caught.

"Yeah." Blaine started crunching on the bar. "Kurt?"

"Yeah." Kurt looked up and looked at Blaine.

"Promise me that we won't ditch each other. Promise that we would always have each other's back no matter what." Blaine said looking at Kurt.

"I promise." Kurt smiled back at Blaine. "Thanks for being my best friend."

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

***

12 years old...6th grade

"Get out of my way you fag." Dave Karosky the school bully said, knocking Kurt down.

"Leave him alone." Blaine quickly went over and helped his best friend up.

"Looks like we have two fags." Dave laughed and walked away.

"Are you okay?" Blaine asked, picking Kurt's books up. Kurt nodded.

"Yeah. What do you think he means by 'fag'?" Kurt asked and Blaine shrugged. "I'll ask my dad about it tonight."

***

15 years old...sophomore

"Blaine. Can I tell you a secret?"Kurt asked as he took a handful of popcorn. Blaine looked at Kurt. Kurt turned off the tv. "I just hope this won't change our friendship."

"Nothing can change the way I feel about you. I promise."

Kurt took a deep breath and let it out. "I'm gay."

***

16 years old...junior

"I've been keeping a secret from you."

***

16 years old...junior

Blaine brought Kurt into a slow sweet kiss.

***

17 years old...Meadow

"I-I'm Sorry. I just didn't know how to tell you."

"I would've understood Blaine. Why were you just honest with me! I really like you Blaine and I thought we were worth more than lies."Kurt started tearing up.

"Re-Remember that promise we made for each other. We wouldn't let anything come between us." Blaine wiped his puffy eyes.

"I can't believe you kept the fact that your moving from me and the fact that you just decided to tell me the day before your moving."

"It was hard too." Blaine cried harder.

"What ever happened to telling each other everything?"

***

Here's my new story! I hope you want to read more of it.

Comment if you like it so far.

Shine bright 🌟⭐️💫⚡️
-Mercedes