[3]-An Encounter. . .

When Val returned home, she locked the door, removed and thrown her shoes somewhere at the corner and relaxed at the couch. "Hey, Chroma," The alien came out of her green Transer.

"Yeah?" Chroma was hunched over, as usual. He looked around her home.

"Do you... EAT anything?" Valerie asked, she was secretly terrified what kind of food these FM-ians normally eat everyday.

"No, we don't need to eat anything." Chroma replied as he continued to float about around her living room, "And no, I don't eat humans or do weird things like what those exaggerated alien things you humans watch. They're really not accurate at all. . . Kind of an insult if you ask me." He mumbled.

Val ruffled her hair around, making it messy. "How did I get into this mess?..." She complained. 'We almost got caught by the Satella Police. . .' She slouched on the couch with fluffy cushions on the side.

"That guy with a antenna on his head can really track us. . ." Chroma mentioned, he crossed him arms and grumbled while deep in thought. "That FM-ian presence still bothers me. . ."

Val didn't say anything, she hummed a bit and headed upstairs. Chroma followed her close behind as she climbed up the staircase, still trying to piece together a puzzle as an answer to his current question. Unfortunately, as she fell onto her bed, bouncing up and down, Chroma has no pieces to begin with, therefore, he has no answer...

". . . I'm tired. . ." She yawned. "Night. . ."

Chroma looked upon her sleeping figure, Valerie soon was in a state of deep slumber. '. . . I must find out. . .' He crept closer, slowly like a slithering snake. His scarlet red eyes gazed upon Val, 'I must find the answers myself. . .' He thought.

*Woosh!*

The window was left open, it's hinge squeaking every time it swayed back and forth, the rushing gust of wind blew out to the skies.

Silence, was all that was left. . .

_

As the stillness of the air settled in, what Valerie didn't know, was that they were certainly not alone. Up at the dusky curtains of the twilight sky, up to the Wave World where a labyrinth of ghostly roads carved onto the ebony blanket of stars; another, roamed upon those phantasm strands of endless EM roads.

"Are you sure you sensed one of those FM-ians?"

"I'm sure of it, kid, there's no mistaking it. . ."

"Hold on! We don't even know who we're going to face against!"

"Keep your cool, kid, you gotta keep focus. One mess up, we might as well be gone."

The mysterious character gulped nervously as they zoomed across the Wave Roads, invisible to the world's eyes and the people below them. The further they traveled down the ghostly pathways, the further the other one's fears grew. All they see during this black darkness of the night, is the visible EM roads. It's fingers with its dim glow, outreached and stretched ahead of them, its fingers seemingly trying to grasp the surface of the world while they roved upon its transparent branches.

"It's near. . ."

They slowed to a crawl, alert for their quarry.