[10]-Red VS Blue!!

They sprinted ahead without her; when he turned back to where she was, Valor sprayed flames from their maw in order to prevent any more viruses from going forward.

But, she only did that because she didn't want him to help her; Valor wanted him to rescue those who's in more danger than she was.

The crackling wall of fire growled as if it was a live beast, all he could do now was to push onward.

"Don't worry about them, kid. They're a lot tougher, but that doesn't mean they can hold off forever, let's go!" His partner encouraged.

'He's right...they can crush me if they wanted to. Midnight is upon us. . .' Although he remained unsure and uneasy, he went on.

Down the road ahead, the enormous figure kept growing larger and larger as he neared each step. He became more and more nervous as well as deeply terrified at the sight, he gulped.

Luna and Zack were sprawled and knocked out on the ground on either side of him, they weren't hurt too badly; much to his relief. But they were still injured, it made him braver, however; he still dreaded the moment that he'll be a flattened blue stain on the floor. . .

The giant stopped operating the control panel of the steering system and sniffed, ". . . What's that smell?" At this point, the boy was trembling slightly.

It turned.

Its merging partner grumbled in dismay. "Mmmmrrrrgh! And who are you?!"

Their target, who took only a few steps on turning around, can shake the area a bit by its weight.

"(Eep! He's freaking huge!)" The boy was starting to sweat a little, when compared to his own enemy; it seemed like it's more than twice his size! He looked like an ant to him. The red giant loomed over him, his hooves grinding the floor panels and braying a sigh; smiliar to that of an animal.

His partner ignored his comment, "Hey, long time no see, Taurus!" He huffed, but sounded eager, like he's asking a challenge from it.