[14]-Birds of a Feather. . .

*(A/N: The real chapter names are in here, there's just a little...2 in 1.)*

(MMSF OST: "Rocket Shooter" SpaceSimComp Theme)

[Part 1 : "Duck Hunting. . ."]

Valor and MegaMan are in the SpaceSim's Comp, with Cygnus' underlings in the way, they'll need to get through them first!  

After that humorous encounter and talk with those flying ducks, MegaMan sighed. "I'd never thought I'd get obliterated by a bunch of ducks that can shoot stars..."

"Alright, so, how do we get those ugly ducklings that're shooting stars at us?"  Valor looked up at her "helmet", where Chroma's head basically is at.

Chroma was the first to reply, who was putting a finger on his lower, pointed jaw (which was Val's).

He pointed. "Funny enough, you guys should look over there." Across the black platform where the Duckies had tried to destroy them, "See that rocket?" They saw it mounted at the distance. "Perhaps we don't need to find a way to fly, you know." He sent a short, impish chuckle.

"Where are you getting at, Chroma?" MegaMan asked.

"Haha, I like where this is going." Omega chimed in.

"Oh, I see heehee! I guess we could ROAST someone other than Cygnus!" MegaMan has an 'O' for a mouth.

Omega-Xis laughed, "since they're the reason why we can't reach Cygnus yet, we gotta blast those Duckies! The place should return to normal and that planet in our way should disappear." They both nodded. "Well? What are we waiting for?! Let's GO!!"

MegaMan was being dragged by Omega-Xis, "ouch! Don't pull my arm off! Geez..." Then, they all took off running.

Val shouted over the exploding stars as the Quacky Lackeys did the Dance of Stars, "you handle the other five, while we do four!!"

"Ack!" He dodged the star. "Why do I have to do FIVE?!"

"Because I said so! Haha!" They both separated by taking opposite directions when the path forked. 'And because I don't want to do anything.'

The pathways were like space, but rather, much more indigo colored. The sky was made of constellations, though, some of the stars formed unusual images and not the ones that everyone knows. Like Taurus, Scorpious, or Capricorn.

As she passed a few turns when the path became tangled into a mess, she reached a rocket. It was the typical, red-tipped missile that'd you'd expect to see in cartoons.

The duck snickered, "*Quaaack!* You think you can hit me?!"

"You better watch your butt, because I'll make roasted duck outta you!" She grabbed the rocket.

The Cygnus servant flew in circles, taunting her by doing its *quack* noises. '(Ugh, I'm going to get tired of that!)'

She released it!