[19](Part 1)-Emotional Strings (Comic)

Summary of Previous:
Our little group headed to AMAKEN Labs for Sonia to have a place to stay, however, there's a sudden blackout caused by nasty Z Waves! After deleting giant EM Viruses and the Z Wave balls, a mysterious FM-ian presence was near, but briefly disappeared. Valor poised herself meeting upon another presence, but this time, the fight's taking place in normal world!

"Wait a second..."

Chorma hummed. "Indeed."

"MegaMan?" Val asked, scratching her head and dropped the fighting pose.

"Valor?" The approaching, familiar blue bomber came to view, and it was no doubt.

"It seems that what humans say is somehow correct. Perhaps the universe does work in mysterious ways. . ." Chroma appeared right by Valor's side, which startled MegaMan. "(Though, I do believe it is mere coincidence.)" He messed with his beard.

'It may have been his first time seeing Chroma in his form.' Val thought.

A blue flash then appeared right in front of MegaMan, surprising Val. "Eek!" She stepped back, staring at now two Omega-Xis? There was still the one on where the boy's hand was supposed to be...

What she saw was Omega-Xis, who paid no mind to Valor, but was instead focused intently on Chroma. He didn't seem to be too happy. "Shut your mouth, you old man." He grumbled.

To Omega's response, Chorma had veins and irk marks. Val stared at his irritation, MegaMan just looked uncomfortable at the lightning forming between the twosome. She seemed lost, but was somewhat amused at this newfound rivalry, they were growling and throwing glares at each other.

After awhile...

Being a tad bit tired over their glaring contest, Val decided to break it up. "Please cut it out you two. We've got other things that we've gotta take care of. We still need to finish off one more of those waveballs." Valor said inquisitively. 

"Agreed."

"Welp, I'll leave it to you! C'ya!" Valor and Chroma quickly pulsed out.

"Wh-what?! Hey! It's not..." MegaMan sighed, "...going to go away by itself..."

"Lazy old dragon." Omega-Xis muttered.

"Lazy Valor...whoever Chroma's partner is." He muttered, making Omega-Xis narrow his eyes in suspicion.

Back to Chroma, the EM dragonic being laughed, "You are indeed the most lethargic person I have ever known."

Valerie Ayaka snickered. "Yep."

"Are you going to form a 'BrotherBand' with that girl named Sonia?" Her partner asked intriguingly.

Valerie, who was walking and heading to Boreal's Lab, paused in her footsteps. She looked Chroma, who automatically opened the Transer. "Wh-why do you ask?"

Even Chroma was taken aback. "Hrm...you seemed to enjoy her company."

"I-I don't know... I've already cut- " She looked to the side with a sad frown. "It doesn't matter anymore."

After that both Valerie and Chroma were quiet, she just continued her doing and dropped the subject. 'A strange response.'

Returning to the lab, she saw Mr. Boreal and Sonia Strumm. They both greeted her and waved at her with enthusiasm, she waved back with a slight smile of course. The lightbulbs blinked back on, and in a flash, the room was flooded with light.