2

I was holding all of my bags while walking behind my parents. I probably look like a lost puppy walking on a cold floor. My eyes wandered around the building. I can see doctors. My parents stopped and me as well. They told me to sit on a waiting chair beside so I did. They talked to a middle aged woman by a desk that is near to me. So basically, I can hear them talking.

"You're probably Mr. And Mrs. Park, am I right?" The lady said. My parents just nodded.

"And he is our son, Jimin." Mom said as the three of them looked at my direction. I just stared at them blankly. The lady nodded.

"We'll see what we can do for him. So for now, thank you for trusting us your son. Just fill up these and you may leave him to us." The lady said as she handed my parents some papers. My parents signed then talked with the lady a few more moments before they went near me. Mom kissed my cheek as dad patted my shoulder and ruffled my hair.

"Everything will be alright, son." Mom said. Then they left. After a few moment, a doctor went near me and told me that I should follow him; so I did.

We walked on a quiet hallway with only the friction of our shoes to the ground are the only things that causes sound. The doctor walked slower so I could catch up on him.

"Hello boy. I hope you'll enjoy here." He said with a smile. I just shrugged. We waited for an elevator then we rode on it. He pressed the 8th floor then the elevator moved up. After a few seconds, I heard a sound indicating that we're on the 8th floor. The elevator door opened and as expected, a deafening silence welcomed us.

We continued to walk until we arrived in front of a white door. He held the knob then looked at me.

"This will be your room for the rest of your stay here." He said then turned the knob. A medium sized room it is. I entered it as I was told to the examined the features of the room. Well, the walls are neatly painted with light blue and white (but more on white because this is a mental institution, of course) and as expected, there's no window. Probably to avoid patients to sneak out and leave.

The floor is tiled and neat. Coldish air touched my chubby cheeks too. Then I saw two beds from two sides of the room. One of them was occupied by someone because there is absolutely someone who is lying down and sleeping or taking a rest.

The doctor who accompanied me coughed to get the attention of my possibly roommate and he succeeded. My 'roommate' whined.

"I told you I took the meds 30 minutes ago why won't you freaking believe me?!" He said. I just blinked as the doctor sighed then ignored the guy and faced me.

"Jimin, as I've said earlier, this will be your room for your whole stay here. And the unoccupied bed is yours. And that whiney boy is your roommate, Taehyung. Don't worry. He won't harm you." The doctor said. As he said those, my roommate suddenly sat down then amazingly looked at me.

"Oh God finally a roommate." He said. The doctor just nodded.

"If you need something, don't hesitate to go to the doctors' area beside the elevator." The doctor said as he tapped my shoulder then went out as he closed the door. I looked at the guy sitting on the bed.

"Hello. My name is Kim Taehyung and I am your roommate."

---

OMG OMG OMG CHEERS FOR SPRING DAY MV OMG DID ANYONE NOTICE THE 2 SECOND YOONMIN INTERACTION WHERE YOONGI WRAPPED HIS ARMS AROUND JIMIN?! *dies*
OH AND KIM FUCKIN NAMJOON OMG. AND OF COURSE JEON FREAKING JUNGKOOK! WHY YOU DO THIS TO MY POOR HEARTEU?! (ಥ_ಥ)

^ look @ me being stupid