5

"What do we study in our class?" I asked Taehyung as we're heading to the 'classroom'.

"The basics. Basic Math, English and Science. A few of Morals too." He explained. I just shrugged. Its better than having more.

After a minute of walk, we arrived at a big room that looks like a classroom because there's a whiteboard, projector, teachers table and chair, and armchairs. There's a teacher in front and a few students.

"Good morning Mr. Kim. This is Jimin. He's new here." Taehyung introduced me to the tall guy who looked like the teacher. He looks like a father figure. The guy looked at me.

"Hello Jimin. Welcome to my class. I am Kim Namjoon but you can call me Mr. Kim. I am your all-in teacher in this class. Please be comfortable. And don't hesitate to ask me about anything." He said warmly. He smiled too which I gave back.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim." I said as I bowed. While having that conversation, we didn't notice that the whole class are here. And almost all are looking at us. So Mr. Kim stood up and signalled me to stand in front of the class then Taehyung sat down on his chair.

"Good morning everyone. As you can see, you have your new classmate. And he will introduce himself." Mr. Kim said. I cleared my throat.

"Good morning. My name is Park Jimin and I'm 21 years old. I just came here yesterday. Honestly I find it weird to have a class in a mental hospital but, yeah. This is life. Nice to meet you all." I said with a weak smile. Everybody were looking at me with awe as if I'm an infant with a pacifier.

"He looks like a baby so cute"

"Omg is he sure that he's 21? He looks like 7!"

"Can I adopt him??"

I can hear different comments about me being 'baby faced' and I just shrugged.

"Looks like everybody likes Jimin. Okay. Jimin, go sit beside... Yoongi?" Mr. Kim said while looking around and when he spotted a black haired guy who's resting his head on his desk as if he was sleeping, he cleared his throat loudly.

"Jimin, go sit beside Min Yoongi slash the boy who's asleep although classes don't start yet." He said. Everybody looked at the boy's direction who's... still sleeping. I just nodded then walked towards the seat beside the boy. I put my stuffs (3 notebooks and 2 pens that was given by the doctors by the way) above my desk and sat down. Mr. Kim started to greet the class wherein everybody greeted back which made the boy beside me raise his head up and looked at my side. I managed to not look at him because... I don't know. It feels odd. But I can sense that he's looking at me. I gulped.

"Mr. Min? Do you have any problem with having a seatmate?" Mr. Kim suddenly asked which made the whole class look at our direction. I bit my bottom lip and looked down. I heard my seatmate sigh and chuckle.

"I don't mind having a cute seatmate, Mr. Kim."

--

CONGRATULATIONS BANGTAN SONYEONDAN FOR BEING THE FIRST EVER KOREAN BOY GROUP TO BE NOMINATED AND TO WIN AT THE BBMA's. 💕 OUR BOYS WON "TOP SOCIAL ARTIST AWARD". 💕 I'M SUPER PROUD OF US, ARMYs AND THE BOYS.

SPREAD LOVE AND PEACE, NOT WAR. 😘

^ the emotional potato, everyone