6

"That's all for the day. You can now go back to your rooms." Mr. Kim said. I heard my classmates standing up and leaving the room. I stood up and was about to go to Taehyung when suddenly, someone grabbed my hand. I looked back and saw my seatmate holding my hand while looking at it seriously. I raised an eyebrow.

"Uhm excuse me-"

"You're self-harming, don't you?" He suddenly asked with a low tone. I cringed a little but made sure that I wasn't shocked.

"How'd you know?" I managed to ask. He looked up at me then let go of my hand. He stood up then stared at my eyes. I felt like my legs were weak because of his cold stare and aura. He leaned onto my ear then whispered.

"We have the same artworks, cutie." He said then left. My jaw dropped a little until I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

"Cmon, Jimin?" Taehyung asked. I nodded.

---

"So you mean, the Min Yoongi talked with you?! Like, really talked to you?" Taehyung said hysterically after I told him what happened earlier. I just shrugged.

"What the heck. And he even held your small hands and fingers?!" He continued. I looked at him.

"Hey hey dude stay on your lane don't include my innocent fingers." I warned while I'm slowly lying down on the bed and slightly glaring at him. He just rolled his eyes.

"But seriously Jimin. Yoongi really did that?" He asked once again.

"Yes, but why is that a big deal to you? I mean, as if what happened is unexpected?" I asked. He sighed.

"Because THAT really is unexpected. Min Yoongi NEVER had a skinship or any contact nor conversation with anyone here except the doctors. If he's gonna speak to any patients, it's either they did something to piss him off or they're messing with him. But nobody ever dares to mess with a Min Yoongi." Taehyung said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Then why is that?" I asked, curious about what I heard. Taehyung just shrugged.

"Ever since I came here, that's the Min Yoongi that I knew. So beware, Jimin. Nobody knows what's on his mind." Taehyung warned. I just nodded in response and as if on cue, the lights were off. I heard a yawn, probably coming from Taehyung.

"Good night Jimin." Taehyung said one last time.

"Good night, Taehyung." I whispered. I stared at the ceiling thinking about the information that I've heard earlier. But there's only one picture in my head until I drifted into my sleep.

That cute boy who also turned out to think that I'm cute too, looking at my wrist with an emotionless stare and then looking up into my eyes making me feel weak and small.

That cute boy which is like a mystery for me that makes me curious and make me want to solve everything.

----

Sorry again for my super duper late update. (╥_╥) anwys, any fan of Seventeen here? Do you ship SoonHoon? I'll publish a new story entitled "10:10" later. And I will update it faster than this.

^ I already discontinued that book but i have another one which is a book of soonhoon one shots

please check it out lol