16

I unfolded the letter which came from Taehyung's supposed boyfriend and started reading.

Dear Taehyung,
Hey. I miss you so much. I really do. I hope you're doing great and recovering soon. I am also kinda great but things aren't the same without you. Every morning when I wake up and every night, I think about you. I just, miss you so damn much, Tae.
You do know that I suck at writing letters, right? But don't worry, I'm doing it for you. I love you so much, Kim Taehyung. And I miss you so so freaking much. I'll wait for you no matter what.
Love,
Kookie

Kookie? So Kookie is his name? But it doesn't sound like a name, more like a nickname, I guess? But nevertheless, the letter is touching. He said that he'll wait for Taehyung no matter what.

I decided to pick another letter and opened it. Its Taehyung's recent letter for Kookie. I folded it and closed the box. I ran outside of the room quickly before Taehyung sees me. I really felt like I need to do this. As if this is a big mission of my life. I know it's over dramatic but honestly that's what I feel.

I came to the ground floor and there was Mingyu. He was looking down and sniffing. He looked at me.

"Hey, Jimin." He said and smiled. It was the first time I saw him smile. And it's the first nice thing that he said to me.

"Hi, Mingyu." I said while smiling. Suddenly, two doctors arrived and brought Mingyu with them.

I walked to the front area and saw the lady there. I gave her the letter and she just nodded. I mumbled a small thanks before walking back to my room. Upon walking, I saw Yoongi.

"Sunshine, nice seeing you here." He said while grinning. I chuckled because he looked weird.

"Hi Yoongi hyung. Same goes to you." I said while giggling. He laughed a bit.

"You're okay?" He asked. I just shrugged.

"I feel insane." I answered. He looked at me then reached for my pinky to squeeze it.

"Aren't we all here?" He whispered which made me giggle again.

-

We're now having our group therapy session wherein our mentor, Junmyeon, gathered us to have the 'talk'.

"So what do you feel, Junhui?" He asked. I looked at Jun and saw him glare at the wall while tapping his fingers on his thigh.

"I don't feel any single thing but all I know is that he is a fucking jerk." Junhui said while pointing at Mingyu.

"We all know that he is a fucking jerk but we never thought about killing him." Yoongi mumbled, his tone a bit sharp. Junhui looked at him then glared.

"This isn't your problem, Yoongi. Don't stick your nose in here." Junmyeon said. Yoongi rolled his eyes and was about to answer back but I quickly yet secretly squeezed his pinky finger with mine which, surprisingly, held him back. He just stayed quiet and turned to look at me then smiled. Yoongi hyung's smile is so beautiful and contagious that I can't help it but smile back as well.

Unfortunately, Junmyeon saw us smiling.

"This isn't the right moment to smile." He said while looking at us sternly. I just rolled my eyes. Junmyeon decided to ignore us and went back on asking Junhui.

"Why do you think he's a fucking jerk, Junhui?" He asked. Its actually weird to hear a therapist cuss but I don't really care anymore. Junhui gasped dramatically as he pointed at Mingyu.

"Can't you see the huge sign on his body saying that he's a fucking jerk?" He spat. Junmyeon looked at Mingyu who was slumped down on his chair and was licking his dry lips.

"How do feel about all of these, Mingyu?" Junmyeon asked Mingyu who stared at the wall and closed his eyes while inhaling.

"I feel infinite." He said. I choked.

"Did you just quote Charlie's line in The Perks of Being a Wallflower?" I asked incredulously. Mingyu looked at me then grinned. Junmyeon sighed loudly.

"I'll repeat, Mingyu. What do you feel?" Junmyeon asked again. Mingyu shifted on his seat and stuffed a hand inside his pocket then shrugged.

"Honestly, I don't care. He just threatened me that he'll kill meㅡ" he paused to chuckle. "ㅡNo big deal." He looked at the group and smiled.

This is actually interesting. I was waiting for more for them to say but unfortunately, the time is limited.

I went to doctor Seokjin to take my medicine and I went directly to my room. Taehyung wasn't there yet and I don't know where he is. I just hope that he doesn't know that I already sent one of his letters for Kookie. Because if he will, I might probably be dead. Okay so in a few weeks of staying in a mental hospital, there are already two threats in my life which are Taehyung and Junhui. Great.

Since I was bored, I decided to go to the receiving area where I saw the notebook with the codes. And I was excited to see another set of codes. There are two of them again.

23-24-43 12-34-14-54 22-34-44 44-23-24-33-33-15-42

I quickly tore a piece of paper from the notebook and copied down the set of numbers. I looked at the next set.

11-44-31-15-11-43-44 23-15 24-43 43-44-24-31-31 24-23-44-34 12-34-34-25-43

I copied it down as well. I ran back to my room, too excited to decode the set of numbers.

After 20 minutes, I decoded it and this is what I've got for the first sentence.

His body got thinner.

Thinner? Wait, is someone talking about someone here? Great. But who is that?

I decoded the next one and when I did, I stared at the sentence carefully. I don't know why but my heart started beating irregularly.

Atleast he is still into books.

Remembering the past events, it's quite strange. The fact that the person writing is talking about someone who's into books. If I can clearly remember, I'm the one who talked about books earlier at the therapy. I'm not assuming, though. I was just thinking of possibilities.

But looking back at the first sentence made me think that it's impossible that I'm the one being described because first of all, I'm never got thinner. I'm actually fat. But I'm not fatter way back, aren't I?

-

Its time for the "interacting with others" or simply relaxation and I'm at the cafeteria. I sat at an empty seat and just looked around. Suddenly, I felt someone sit in front of me and when I looked, it was Yoongi hyung.

"Hi, sunshine. Do you wanna play a game?" He asked. I tilted my head to the side.

"What game should we play?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Let's play 20 questions."

ㅡㅡ

im sorry if there's only a little bit of yoonmin here, it's just that i need this chapter for future preferences

yoonmin on next chapter tho yay

and more stories about tae and kookie on the next more

anyway, how are you all? are you spending your summer vacation? if you are, when will be the resuming of your class? i hope you'll do great! 💛

i love you all! 💛