11

"What's wrong, sunshine?" Yoongi asked me, worry present on his voice. I sighed.

"I just... hyung. I don't know anymore but all I know is that I'm a monster." I said while looking at the ground. I can feel Yoongi hyung's stare at me and I can't help but feel conscious.

"Everyone of us here thinks we are monsters, Jiminnie." He said. I looked up at him and gave him a questioning look.

"Well, I mean, almost everyone admitted here thinks they are monsters. Did you get what I mean?" He asked me. I nodded.

"But Jiminnie, if you're really willing to get out of here, don't ever think you are a monster." He said again. I blinked then he smiled.

"Now tell me, what triggered you to think that you're a monster?" He asked me. I remembered what happened earlier and started telling him about it. He was quiet the whole time, yet he was nodding which indicates me to continue and he was listening and interested.

"I just... feel like I don't belong anywhere." I said softly.

"Don't say that. I do believe that you don't belong anywhere. You deserve something more. Not only here. And I will do anything for you to get that." Yoongi said while staring deeply into my eyes, his was full of sincerity. I smiled.

"Thank you, hyung. But remember that I won't leave unless you're with me. We'll leave this he'll together, right?" I asked him with hopeful eyes. He smiled.

"Together."

-

"Hey, Jimin! There's a new kid here!" Taehyung excitedly said. I raised my eyebrow.

"And we're gonna meet him today! Yay!" Taehyung said as he grabbed the sleeve of my shirt and dragged me outside. I followed him and we went to our class. I walked towards my seat which is beside Yoongi hyung's. I was surprised to see him awake and was looking at my direction. I blushed then smiled as I walked towards my chair.

"Good morning, Jiminnie." He greeted me. I giggled.

"Somebody woke up brightly. Good morning too, hyung." I said while smiling because Yoongi hyung awake and greeting good morning was very unusual. He just grinned.

"Nah, I just wanted to make you smile." He said. I immediately felt my cheeks heating up so I just stick out my tongue.

A few minutes later, Mr. Kim entered the room.

"Good morning class, today we have the new kid. Come on now." He said while gesturing to the door. Then a tall guy entered the room. He was wearing a black and blue long sleeved shirt and denim pants. His purple hair was quite messy and he has a bandana on his head. His eyes were large enough and they look glistening. He has a fair complexion and I might say he's handsome.

"Kindly introduce yourself." Mr. Kim said. My eyes were still on the new guy. He coughed.

"Hello my name is Wen Junhui. 21 years old. And I'm new here. I'm not expecting friends but yeah." He said. Wen Junhui? Why does his name sounds familiar?

"Okay you may sit beside Mingyu. Mingyu kindly raise your hand." Mr. Kim said. Mingyu raised his hand and Junhui walked towards the seat beside Mingyu. I don't know but my eyes were still following Junhui.

-

Even here in the cafeteria, my eyes were still fixated at Junhui. Good thing nobody noticed it even Junhui himself. But oh boy was I wrong.

"You kept on staring at the new boy. What's with him?" I heard Yoongi hyung whispered to me. I shrugged. Still looking at Junhui.

"He looks so familiar. As if I've seen him before. Oh and he looks so handsome." I said, not really caring about what I'm saying. I felt someone moved beside me and when I looked, Yoongi hyung was already standing up to leave.

"You're already leaving, hyung?" I asked him. He just shrugged. Back to being cold again.

"Not in the mood to be here." He said, coldness can be felt from his voice.

"Why?" I asked him, he looked at me with those cold eyes which almost made me flinch.

"Know it by yourself, Park Jimin." He said and then he left.

-

The whole day yesterday, I didn't see Yoongi hyung around. Up until now, I still don't know what I did so I decided to talk to him.

Taehyung and I are currently walking towards the classroom. As we walked inside, my eyes immediately searched for Yoongi hyung who's sitting beside my chair.

But my eyes widened to see Yoongi hyung with a different look. And again, he's not sleeping. But he's reading a book.

His hair was now dyed with mint blue and it's now messy and half covered with a black Beanie with a "Zzz.." print but still looked good together with his pale complexion. He's wearing a plain black shirt printed with the word "swag" and a black ripped jeans. Oh and did I mention that he's wearing reading glasses?

Saying that Yoongi hyung is handsome was an understatement. Yoongi hyung looks so stunning. Even though he wears black, he didn't fail to stand out because he looks so hot.

I didn't even notice that I was staring at him and Taehyung nudged my shoulders.

"Chim! Don't eye fuck Yoongi hyung please." He whispered. I felt the heat on my cheeks so I immediately slapped Taehyung's arm. Before he could respond, I already walked towards my seat beside Yoongi hyung. But he didn't greet me as usual.

Mr. Kim suddenly arrived and before our class started, someone was standing at the doorway. It was Hoseok. But this time, he's wearing a different costume.

He is wearing a "princess" costume. A pink dress and a crown. He was smiling brightly and clapped.

"Hello! I'd like to ask something." He happily said to Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim nodded, indicating the boy to continue.

"I was looking for someone. I saw him enter this classroom earlier so I assume that he's here." Hoseok said.

"What's his name?" Mr. Kim asked. Hoseok frowned for a second before he replied.

"I don't know but he looks like a prince! He is so handsome and I want him to be my prince charming!" Hoseok cheerfully said. Everyone in the room was just staring at him. Hoseok started looking around until...

"There you are, my prince!" He excitedly squealed. He ran towards our direction and at first, I thought he was pertaining to me. But I realized that damn. Its not me. Its Yoongi hyung.

"Hiiii! You're so handsome and you really fit as my prince. Would you like us to get married?" Hoseok excitedly said. I was expecting for Yoongi hyung to decline but what he did and said made me wrong.

"Would you like to have a lunch with me, my future princess?" Yoongi hyung asked while smirking. Everyone in the class, including me, were now shocked.

Hoseok clapped his hands happily and then nodded. After that, he left.

What the hell is going on?

ㅡㅡ

I'M SO TERRIBLE I'M SORRY WATTPAD BECAME SHIT AND DELETED MY DRAFTS.

-💜

^ it happens all the time wtf