12

It was lunchtime and I can't help myself but frown. Yoongi hyung was on a different table with a different person.

"Prince! Say aaaah!" I can hear Hoseok saying while trying to feed Yoongi. I don't know why but I really don't have an appetite. So I excused myself and told them that I don't feel like eating much. I stood up and I can feel a pair of eyes following me but I didn't bother to look. My mind was preoccupied so I didn't realize that I'm gonna bump to someone.

Everything happened so fast. All I know is that I'm just walking towards the exit and then suddenly, I bumped into someone and lost my balance, which made me stumble and hit my head on a chair.

I felt like I'm gonna die but before I close my eyes, I heard three voices calling my name.

-

"Calm down, kid. He's gonna be fine."

"Are you sure he didn't hit his head that much? Why is he still fucking unconscious?!"

My eyes are still closed but I can now hear people talking around me. Their voices were familiar and I just decided to listen to their conversation.

"I'm a doctor here, of course I am."

"Doctor Seokjin, he hit his head and became unconscious! Maybe he hit it hard! Do something!"

"Yoongi, I promise he is alright. Actually, hitting his head isn't the real reason why he is unconscious."

There was a short silence after that. And then the same person, Doctor Seokjin, started speaking again.

"Jimin hasn't been eating ever since lunch yesterday. His stomach is literally empty and the tests assume that he hasn't been eating anything for 24 hours." Doctor Seokjin said. I almost gasped because how the hell did he know? I actually don't have the appetite to eat yesterday and today because I'm too drowned on my thoughts about Yoongi.

Again, there was a complete silence until I heard the door opened and then closed. Someone must left.

And then I felt someone squeezed his pinky finger with mine. And there is only one person who does that.

"Jiminnie, I'm so sorry. I should've stayed by your side so you won't have any choice but to eat food." Yoongi said.

"I'm so sorry. My reason for avoiding you was ridiculous and I promise not to do it again." He said as he squeezed my pinky finger again. Although I can't see it, I can feel the sincerity and regret from his voice. After that, everything became quiet. So I decided to slowly open my eyes, acting as if I just woke up.

As expected, Yoongi hyung's face was the first thing that I saw when I opened my eyes. I immediately saw worry and care from his face.

"Jimin you're awake!" He exclaimed as he exhaled deeply, as if he was holding his breath the whole time I wasn't awake.

"What happened?" I asked. He let go of my pinky finger and sat down on a stool beside my bed.

"You were eating lunch with Taehyung and then suddenly, you stood up and was about to leave but you didn't notice someone walking towards your direction and you bumped him. Which actually caused you to stumble and hit your head on a chair." Yoongi hyung explained. Oh, yeah. I remembered it now. I bumped into Junhui.

"Chim, I have a question." Yoongi hyung asked. I just looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Did you... did you talk to Junhui already? I mean, have you already talked to each other?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows and thought about it.

"Not yet. Why?" As I answered that, Yoongi hyung was confused.

"He called you by your full name so I assumed you know him or you talked to him already." He said. This made me think more. Ever since Junhui came, I never talked to him yet. So how did he know my name?

"But let's not mind that anymore. The thing here is you should eat your meals, Park Jimin." Yoongi hyung said seriously. I looked anywhere but Yoongi.

"Park Jimin. Look at me." He demanded. Something in his voice made me look at him. He was staring at me.

"Why did you skip meals?" He asked. I looked down.

"No appetite." I quietly said. He sighed.

"I knew it. I shouldn't have left you alone on meal times. This is my fault. I'm sorry, Jiminnie." He seriously said while looking at me. I blinked.

"No, hyung. It really is okay. It's not your fault and even if you are there or not, I won't eat also anyways." I said. He glared at me.

"No, Jimin. Starting today, you will eat under my watch and you will not skip meals anymore." He sternly said. I gulped and nodded.

"Why did you leave yesterday, hyung? And why didn't you eat with us earlier and instead, you ate with Hoseok?" I asked him. I saw him froze and blushed. He looked away.

"Felt like it." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I won't eat unless you'll say what."

"What."

"Yoongi hyung!"

He chuckled. And then sighed.

"Don't judge me and don't laugh, okay?" He said. I nodded slowly.

"Let's say I was... just... uh..." he said. I rolled my eyes again.

"I swear, Yoongi hyungㅡ"

"Fine I was jealous! The whole morning you were looking at Junhui even though he's just a newbie. You even said that he's handsome while you're in front of me. While you never said that I'm handsome. Its like your eyes have been glued to that tall shit. And about Hoseok, I just used him to get even with you. I thought you will realize how jealous I am if I'll hang out with Hoseok but unfortunately, you didn't." Yoongi hyung frustratingly said while looking at me and blushing. I blinked repeatedly and suddenly, a wide smile was painted on my face and I flashed my eye smile. I giggled as I looked at Yoongi hyung.

"Aigoo, my Yoongi hyung is jealous! Hyung you're so cute oh my God." I said while giggling. He scoffed.

"Shut up, Park." He said while looking away.

"Awww Yoongi hyung is so cute." I said while smiling.

"You're cuter." He mumbled. I felt heat creeping up on my cheeks.

"No hyung you're cuter!"

"Jiminnie, you are cuter."

"Hyung you're cuter than me."

"Sunshine, between the two of us, you're the soft fluffball of smiles and cheers. You're the cute one." Yoongi hyung said. I didn't argue anymore because I'm sure that if I'll talk, I will stutter because of the nickname. I just pouted. He chuckled.

"Look at that pout. So cute." He said. I whined then he laughed. Seeing Yoongi hyung laugh made me laughed too so the room ended up full of laughters of mad people.

When our laughter subsided, Yoongi hyung sat beside me and intertwined our pinky fingers.

"Take care of yourself sunshine, okay?" He said as he squeezed my pinky finger and looking on my eyes. I smiled at him.

"I will, hyung. As long as you won't leave my side." I said while slightly pouting. He chuckled and kissed my temple.

"I promise."

ㅡㅡ

Hmmmm.

BANGTAN IS INVITED ON ELLEN. *screams in Japanese*

And don't forget to vote for BTS on MAMA,  okay? Fighting, ARMYs!

Shameless promotion: please please please read my new published story. Its entitled "A Story of an ARMY" it's a short story I finished the whole draft already so please anticipate for it. I am crying while writing that.
-💜

^ in my works, check it out