How he kisses you...

Sodapop: Soda was always gentle with you, but he could also be rough. He would shower you with kisses from the time you walked through the door until you went to bed. They were always passionate no matter how short they were. He wanted to show you how much he cared for and loved you.

Ponyboy: like his brothers he knew how to be careful. Whenever he kissed you it's as if fireworks appeared every time. You would always end the kiss with you and Ponyboy blushing for hours on end because of how nervous yet comfortable you were with him.

Darry: now Darry loved kissing you, he would hold you by the waist whenever he got the chance and greet you with long sweat kisses everywhere.

Steve: since Steve was constantly covered in grease from fixing up cars at the DX you wouldn't want him touching you, but he didn't care. He just wanted to be with you 24/7. He wanted to kiss you 24/7 too;).

Dally: now dally was rough. Long days working, you always came home to him wanting to have fun( if ya know what I mean) u usually didn't give in, so dally would hold you close in the tub or in bed and kiss you anywhere from the neck to your lips. Anything to make you cave.

Johnny: his kisses were sensitive and shy around the gang and in public, but when you two where alone it was like he's a whole new person. With every kiss being confident and leave you wanting more.