His favorite thing about you ( not physical )

Darry: He loved your mature side. The way you could get the gang to listen up and order them to do something like an adult really made him think about how much he needed you. He couldn't do this all by himself, and having you around makes him want to stay with you forever.

Steve: He loved your knowledge about cars. It wasn't too much but more than the average girl in town. You know the difference between a mustang and a mini van to say the least. You could also fix up cars just as good sometimes better than Steve, and you were not afraid to get dirty;) haha

Ponyboy: He loved your smarts. You were just as into books as he was, but you cared so much about school. You got straight A's and was never late. He liked the way your hand shot right up after a question was asked. But you were also street smart and knew how to get out of sticky situations with the Socs, by just using words.

Johnny: He loved your confidence. You could stand up for yourself and sometimes even him. You never hid in the corner and was always the center of attention, but you were never overly confident either. Just the right amount and he loved it:)

Dallas: He loved your attitude. You where never a pushover and did what you wanted to do most of the time. You are always there for Dally, even if he doesn't deserve it sometimes. But he knew he had to work hard to get you, and he did;)

Sodapop: He loved how aggressive you could be. One second you could be so soft and gentle, then the next you two could be wrestling on the floor and you are winning. He never had to be too gentle with you, but he was some of the time when it came to cuddling:)

TwoBit: He love how funny you where. It was almost like a competition on who could crack the most jokes in one day. The whole time would be filled with your cute laugh, which he loved so much, and the fact that you would be making him laugh as well.