Dally imagine ( requested by staygold_12345 )

Dally's POV

"Soda in need your help," I asked soda. I was planning a really special night for Jessica and I was having trouble pulling it off myself.

"Sure Dal, what with?" Soda asked.

"I'm taking Jessica out on our first date tonight and I need help pulling it off," I pleaded.

I was going to take her to see a movie at the drive in, but I wanted it to be a surprise.

"Okay, what do I need to do?" Soda asked.

"Just take her out for the day, stall her until I can get ahold of Buck's car and some money for tonight, just no funny business, got that?"

" Of course Dal, I would never take Jessica away from you."

" Thanks Soda, I owe you one." I said with a slight smile on my face.

"No problem." Said Soda, as he started to walk away to get Jessica for the day. I just hope I can pull this off.

Jessica's POV

I heard a knock on my door. No one else was home so I answered it and it was Soda.

"Hey Soda what's up?"

"Hey Jessica, you wanna walk around and hang out today," he asked.

Well I was supposed to go out with Dally tonight, no big deal but I'm sure he won't mind.

"Sure" I said and we walked around for hours just talking and getting to know each other a little better. Then things got strange when the sun went down.

"Hey put this on," Soda said while handing me a blindfold. I was really confused.

"What for?" I asked.

"It's a surprise, trust me" Soda said with a smile.

I decided to put the blind fold on because I do trust Soda, at least I think I do. Anyway, we were walking until I hear a familiar car engine in front of me. As I took the blind fold off I saw Dally standing in front of Buck's car smiling while smoking a cancer stick.

"It's about time," Dally said

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

Soda then explained to me that Dally had planed all this.

"Really?" I asked Dally while walking towards him and smiling/blushing.

"Ya, I wanna take you on a date because I love you" he said as Soda left. I can't believe the Dallas Winston just said he loved me!

"I love you too Dally" I said while hugging him. He pulled away after a couple of seconds and looked at me while lifting my chin up with his finger leaning in, then he kissed me full of passion and actual love.

"I love you more, Jessica" Dally said while pulling me into his arms. We stood there for a second enjoying the moment. Then it was time to go on our first date. I was so happy that everything went perfectly, and that I knew Dally truly did love me............
__________________________

So this is my first ever imagine. I hope
you guys liked it and tell me what you though in the comments or message me please, I would really appreciate it:) thank you again!!!! <3 I love you all