Sodapop imagine ( part 2 )

I was listening to all the boys talking in the car, while still keeping my eyes closed.

" well are you gonna tell her or not?" Darry asked.

That was followed by both Steve and TwoBit saying ya.

" I will when we get home." Soda said

Tell who what?!! I was so curious on who they were talking about. That's when I remembered I was still in Soda's arms and that he held my hand basically the entire day. We got home and I was still way too tired to even walk, so Soda carried me to the house and set me down on the couch in the living room. All the guys went home because we were all tired. I didn't want to go home so I asked Darry if I could spend the night.

"Sure kid" Darry said.

Darry went into his room and slept. Ponyboy did the same in his shared room with Soda. I wanted to change out of my swim suit. Soda gave me some of his sweatpants and one of his old T-shirts to sleep in.

" Aren't you gonna go sleep in your bed?" I asked Soda

" No ill stay out here and sleep closer to you, you know to keep you company."

For some odd reason I liked that. Knowing Soda was there with me, it made me feel safe and he was really sweet. No stop what are you thinking?!! Soda is like your brother, you can't like him. Right?

With that thought Soda asked me to come outside. I did as told.

"What's up Soda?" I asked. "I need to tell you something" he said

"anything"

"well, here goes nothing, Y/N I have loved you for so long now. We have been best friends and I want to be more than that, with you be my girl?"

I was so confused. Soda liked me? He actually liked me and wanted me to be his, that explains everything that has happened today. Now that I think about it, when Soda grabbed my hand at the water park, I felt butterflies because I liked him too. No I love him.

"Yes" I managed to say.

He leaned into me and I found myself doing the same to him. We were so close. He wrapped his hands around my waist and i tangled my fingers in his hair. His lips crashed onto mine perfectly and full of passion. We both pulled away and I blushed. He just smiled and laughed at small laugh. We walked into the house hand in hand. He laid down on the sofa and I went next to him. His arms wrapped around me and I felt safe and calm. I rested my head on his chest and before we both fell asleep he whispered in my ear," I love you Y/N" I blushed and said before closing my eyes, " I love you too, Soda"

___________________________

Hey everyone:) here is the second part to my Soda imagine. Hope you liked it and please message me or put in the comments any imagine or preference idea you want:) I won't hesitate to do any of them!! Thanks