His favorite thing about you ( physical )

Dally: He loves your hips. The way they move so swiftly to a song at a party mesmerizes him. He grabs your hips all the time to sway you or even twirl you while dancing. He can't get enough.

Sodapop: He loves your hair. The way you wear it in different styles almost every single day makes your creativeness stand out. When ever he gets the chance he'll get close to you tangling his fingers in your hair and playing with it because he thinks it's so soft and pretty.

Darry: He loves your skin. It's extremely soft and tanned naturally in just the right way. The way your always glowing even at your worst. He likes to touch your arms, legs, and hands because of the way he feels when he does. It's just so soft.

Steve: He loves your legs. How fit and tall you look in shorts brings his knees to shake. He always likes it when you wrap your legs around his waist when he carries you, just so he can touch and feel how smooth they are.

Johnny: He loves your eyes. The way they can change colors randomly. You always catch him staring into your eyes during a conversation, only to have him reply with saying how beautiful they are.

Ponyboy: He loves your lips. Although pony may be young he loves to kiss you. Your lips are soft, full, and the perfect shade of pink. He doesn't like lipgloss and tells you not to wear any because you are perfect they way you are.