Your favorite thing to do on a lazy day

Dallas: When Dally isn't in jail or going to parties, he just wants to spend quality time with you. That usually consists of laying in bed all day watching movies, talking, and cuddling;)

Darry: Darry sometimes gets days off and he likes to spend that day with you. Sometimes everyone goes camping where you and Darry share a tent together and do some stuff;)

Steve: Steve loves his cars, so sometimes even when he has the day off he still goes and works on the cars. You don't mind and sometimes help, you learn new things, like how to get is attention with the car oil.

Johnny: You both like to hang around the Curtis house, since he can't really go home. Sometimes when your feeling tired, you both lay on the couch and just cuddle while he plays with your hair and talk.

Soda: When he gets the day off of work he doesn't do anything! You go over to his house and he makes you lay in bed with him while he tells you how much he loves you.

Ponyboy: On the weekends when there is no school, you and pony like to go to the park and play around. It usually ends with you two laying on the grass and watching the sunset in his arms.

Two Bit: Two loves to be with you because your humor is just like his. You usually go down to the Dingo and make fun of the Socs while getting drunk. The day ends with laying next to him in his bed, while in his arms you say and do stuff you both don't remember in the morning;)