What he does when your sick

Sodapop: He loves to cuddle you. He doesn't care if he gets sick because of it, he likes to keep you close. Whenever you get sick, you are usually freezing so it's a good excuse because he's so warm.

Ponyboy: He wants to help. He doesn't like to see you this way and will do anything he can to make you feel better. He can't skip school, so when he comes home he slides into his bed with you in it and you watch movies as he whispers sweet nothing's into you ear.

Steve: He spends time with you. You are his most important thing, next to cars. But, when it comes to his baby being sick he will do anything. Even if it means taking off of his beloved job to spend the entire day with you, he will.

Darry: He is caring like always, but when your sick your all he cares about. Taking off of work is extremely hard for him, but luckily you don't get sick that often. He stays home with you laying on his bed or the couch and just wraps his arms around you trying to make you feel better.

Dally: He shows his sensitive side. He loves you a lot and when you aren't feeling well it's a big deal to him, even if it's just a tiny cold. He will give you medicine, soup, and everything you could possibly want to feel better.

Johnny: He takes charge. Johnny will tell you to stay in bed and to drink lots of water. It doesn't matter if your feeling a little better, he will stay with you while you sleep until you are healthy again.

TwoBit: He hates to see you this way. He tries to make you laugh like you usually do, but laughing hurts your head. So he tries to be as quite as possible, even though that is really hard for him. He gets you aspirin for your head and snuggles up next to you while you softly sleep.

__________________________

Hey everyone!!!:) I'm so grateful, I

mean over 400 reads!! Ahhhh haha:)

Thank you so much to everyone I

really appreciate it. So I'm still asking

for requests, I basically do anything

and for anyone. I just need some ideas

so don't forget to comment or message

me. I will do all I can... Thanks and

Byeeeeeeeee:D