Ponyboy ( first date )

Your POV

Today was the last day of school and you were so excited to hangout with your best friends, especially Ponyboy Curtis. You guys have been friends since first grade and have been inseparable since. But you have always had a crush on him and never brought anything up since you basically knew he didn't feel the same way back. You two were walking to his house after school.

" I'm so happy summer is here!" Pony said.

" Ya this is gonna be great" you said.

" Hey... Ummm... Y/N...." Pony said.

"Yes?" You questioned looking at him confused.

" Would you like to go out on a date with me tonight?" He asked nervously.

You were shocked. Did the Ponyboy Curtis just ask you out, your best friend who you have always had feelings for?

" Ya sure" you replied coolly, even though you where screaming and jumping with joy on the inside.

He walked you home and said the he would see you tonight at 6:00pm at the park.

It was finally 6:00pm and you were walking to the park in a skirt and and fancy blouse with a light jacket over it and some converse. As you looked around you then saw Ponyboy standing over a picnic blanket with food everywhere.

" O my gosh!" You said. " This is amazing!"

"Only the best for you" Ponyboy said.

That made you blush which you normally didn't do. You sat down and started eating and talking just like old times. It didn't even feel like a date. That is until the sun started to set. You two where laying next to each other.

" This is beautiful" you whispered

" just like you" pony whispered back. "Y/N I have had the biggest crush on you since the day we met in first grade and it has only gotten bigger since then, that's why I asked you out"

You were speechless. " I feel the exact same way" Pony then smiled and started leaning into you. Your lips connected and it felt like a thousand fireworks going off. After that both of you laid next to each other admiring the sunset then the stars. You talked and talked for hours and when it was time to go home he walked you there and gave you a kiss goodnight. Little did you know that was the beginning of a beautiful relationship with you and your best friend, Ponyboy.