Chapter Seven - Can I?

Ugh, quit it.

You inwardly groaned as Ichimatsu growled at Ryou everytime he so much as looked at you. Honestly, it was a bit bothersome that Ichimatsu was so overprotective of you.

...

"Can I go outside? Please?" you say for the fifth time.

"No."

You get up and head towards the door, but Ichimatsu grabs your ankle.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Outside, where else?" you reply, trying to pull away.

"You can't!" he sternly replies.

"Why?" you say, giving up on pulling away from him.

"What if you get hurt again?" he says.

..

Sighing, you continue watching the movie, trying to ignore Ichimatsu's periodic growls. Soon enough, the movie ended, causing you to let out a relieved sigh. Getting up, the three of you left the theater, Ichimatsu of course glaring at Ryou, who shrank under his threatening gaze.

It wasn't that bad, I guess.

Stepping outside, you stretch your arms tiredly and look at the two boys.

"Where next?" you ask.

Your eyes widen a bit as Ryou boldly approaches you and gives you a 'friendly' hug. Ichimatsu would've lashed out right then and there if it weren't for you being present.

Pulling away, Ryou looked at you with those familiar blue and loving eyes. "I feel like you made a bad choice choosing to stay with him" he whispers as he steps back.

"Well, I should get going. See you, (Y/N), Ichimatsu." he says, waving goodbye, a smug smile on his face at the look of Ichimatsu glaring daggers at him.

...

"I'm going to kill him." Ichimatsu grits through his teeth as the two of you walk home.

"Oh come on, Ichimatsu. He's just a friend." you say, a bit worried he might actually do something.

"Yeah. And you wanna know something? We use to be 'just friends'. Friends can always turn into something more." he says, his voice taut in anger and bitterness.

"You know I love you, and only you." you say teasingly.

The walk home was silent, and uneasy. Ichimatsu was sweating profusely, looking as if he was holding something back.

Opening the door for you, you murmur a quiet 'thanks' and head to your room, Ichimatsu of course trailing behind you. The house was eerily quiet, which notified you the others were either gambling their money away at pachinko or drinking at Chibita's oden stand.

Laying on your bed you whip out you phone and start texting Ryou, who was able to slip you a piece of paper with his new phone number on it, despite being under Ichimatsu deathly gaze.

>Sorry about Ichimatsu.<

>>It's alright. But I think you should break up with him.<<

>Why?<

>>I just think that he's no good. You know, when we were still in school, he-

You didn't get to finish reading the text, as you let out a surprised yelp when Ichimatsu got on the bed with you and laid on top of your stomach.

"Y-Yeesh, Ichimatsu! Wh-What are you do-!" your eyes widen as Ichimatsu kisses you, his lidded eyes open and watching your face for a reaction.

Your eyes widen even more when you feel something wet and slippery enter your mouth. Ichimatsu had slipped his tongue inside your mouth. Intensifying the kiss, Ichimatsu holds you closer, forcing you to sit up.

Pulling away, you give a pant before sending him a questioning gaze. "What was that for?"

"I dunno. I'm just r-really angry that he hugged you."

"Ryou?"

"Ugh, don't say his name. It makes me angry just thinking about his stupid blue eyes looking at your beautiful (E/C) ones. I just want to let him know you're mine and mine onl-!" Ichimatsu's face immediately flushes, realizing he just told you his true feelings. Covering his mouth, he gets off of you, and scoots to the edge of the bed.

Your face flushes as well, and look away.

"D-Do you mean you wanted to do that with me." you squeak out.

You see Ichimatsu nod from the corner of your eyes, only making you flush even more.

"C-Can I?" Ichimatsu murmurs, loud enough for you to hear.

E-Ehh?!