[Read if you're going to read/reading Yandere!Choromatsu x Reader]

You: WAHHAHWHWHAHAHWHAH why did (character) APPEAR IN YANDERECHORO X READER?????

Me: *shoves alternate epilogue in face* READ

...

Akumatsu appeared at the door of the wooden shack. It hadn't been even a year since the death and murder of the Matsuno Brothers and a girl. He gave a small knock.

"Coming.." replied a clearly depressed and anxious voice.

Ichimatsu opened the door. Bags were under his eyes, as if he hadn't slept since the incident. "Aku....matsu.." he said slowly. He can't be angry, what'd he get angry for anyways?

"Hello, Ichimatsu-nii. May I come in?"

Nodding, Ichimatsu allowed the demon into his home, not at all scared.

Akumatsu flopped onto the couch in the shack, making himself comfortable. Ichimatsu sat across from him.

"So, Ichimatsu. I've discussed with some people you may or may not know, but, you have a chance to, well, atone for your sins."

"Huh...?" Ichimatsu said, his voice a bit interested.

"You're aware Kamimatsu and I are what most would call... supernatural, correct?"

Ichimatsu nodded.

"Well, Kami and I decided that we never want something like this," Akumatsu pointed outside to a garden of (F/C) flowers, "to happen again, like, ever. So, we decided to split some people that knew (Y/N) across every timeline, to keep an eye on her. Destiny tied her fate to meet at least one of the Sextuplets. I wanted to know if you wanted to be a part if this."

Ichimatsu thought for a moment. It meant he'd protect you, right? He no longer had that bloodlust to get rid of anything that posed a threat to his unrequited love for you. In fact, maybe he did agree he never wanted something like that i ever happen.

Ichimatsu nodded. "I'll do it."

Akumatsu smiled. "Well, let me explain some things before you scatter."

"Your soul will be taken apart, so that a part of you will be in every Ichimatsu in every timeline. You won't fully be you, and you might not even know. You soul will be split into infinite parts, for the infinite timelines that may or may not exist. Each Ichimatsu will now have a vague thought to at least protect you from the brothers that may show overly possessive traits or habits towards (Y/N). Do you kinda understand?"

"Uh... kinda?" Ichimatsu murmured.

"Good enough. Bye bye, Ichi-nii."