Chapter Eleven - Dull

You followed, or actually, was dragged by Ichimatsu. He opened a door and nudged you inside. He kept looking around nervously, expecting something to jump out and mug him.

"..." you silently stared at him, not knowing what to say at all.

Ichimatsu grasped your hand and led you to a lounge like room with a low wooden table. He made you sit down and left the room.

Looking around, you didn't even get up to move. It all seemed so...pointless. You didn't know anything at all, so you just did as you were told.

Some things were vaguely familiar, and every now and then a small shadow would flicker at the edge of your vision, but as you turned to it, it would disappear.

It was like something was following you.

Ichimatsu came in a moment later, his lidded eyes were darting around suspiciously. He was holding a bowl of rice.

Setting the bowl in front of you, he gave you a pair of chopsticks. "Eat." he grunted.

You promptly obeyed, seeing as there was nothing better to do. You lazily chewed the rice and swallowed, your face dulled of emotions and any former light.

Ichimatsu on the other hand was absolutely ecstatic. He watched you eat as you ate. His normally downcast mouth was a wavy and shaky smile. He was so happy.

You set down the chopsticks once you finished your rice. Glancing at Ichimatsu you noticed him blush once you turned to him.

"S-So, I, uh.. Wh-What do you want to d-do?" Ichimatsu nervously asks.

You shrug. "I don't know."

Ichimatsu's face goes blank. For a moment before the ecstatic light comes back to his eyes. Grasping your hand yet again, he leads you upstairs and into a vaguely familiar room.

Pushing you onto the bed, you blankly stare at Ichimatsu as he towered over you. He waited for you to respond.

"...What?" you say after a while, your eyes dull and void of a reaction.

Perfect.

Ichimatsu laid down on the bed with you and hugged your waist. He nuzzled your neck with his ruffled hair, expecting you to laugh or giggle and then petting his favorite spot.

Except you didn't.

You just looked up at the ceiling, your eyes having no reaction to anything he's doing.

"(Y/N)?"

"What, Ichimatsu?"

"You're not going to p-pet me?"

"Oh. Did you want me to?"

"Mhm."

You pat his head lazily, and in a bored manner.

Ichimatsu growled and towered over you, his eyes were..angry?

"What's your problem?! What's with you?" Ichimatsu growls.

"Huh? What do you mean, Ichimatsu?" you say bleakly, yet there was no tone or emotion in your words. Not even confusion.

Frustrated, Ichimatsu feverishly kissed you. His eyes were open for any reaction at all.

You just stared at him, not even shocked or taken aback.

"Ugh!" Ichimatsu growled,  getting off of you and rolling over to your side.

"Is.. Is something wrong, Ichimatsu?"

"Yeah. There is."

"Oh.. okay."

"You're not going to ask me what's wrong?"

"No. Did you want me to?"

"What do you think?!"

"I don't know. That's why I'm asking you.•

Ichimatsu sighed and closed his eyes.

You really are a broken toy. But that just makes it better.

SLIGHT LIME AHEAD (NSFW)

Ichimatsu rolled back over to you.

"(Y/N)."

"Hm?"

"Do you have any objection to th-this?" Ichimatsu stammers nervously, shakily grasping your right breast.

You shake your head.

"Wh-What about th-this?" he says, squeezing it and rolling your nipple from on top of your shirt.

"No."

Ichimatsu grinned inwardly.

Eyeing your neck, Ichimatsu opens his mouth and wraps his mouth around a faded bruise. He licked and sucked at the bruising skin. Pulling away panting, he looked at you.

Your face was void and empty of emotion.

He rubbed his hand at your center, outside the fabric and listened intently for a noise of reaction or anything at all.

Nothing.

Ichimatsu kisses you roughly, and put a death grip on your shoulders. He slipped his tongue inside your mouth and passionately french kissed you.

END OF LIME/NSFW

Eventually, he pulled away for air and was panting. Looking at your face, your cheeks were slightly flushed and red, but it wasn't from emotion. You were still human, kind of, and needed air.

"(Y/N)."

"Hm?"

"W-Will you do a-anything I s-say?"

You thought for a moment before giving him a nod.

"P-Promise?"

"I promise."

...

"You. Did. What?!"

"Relax, Kami. Won't you get stronger from this anyways?"

"That's not the point, Aku? It isn't all about power." Kamimatsu sighed. "Get her emotions and memories back to her, somehow."

"I can't."

"What? Why not?"

"Because their furry of a boyfriend is always hanging around them!"

"Then go when they're alone?"

Akumatsu sighed. "Fiine."