Chapter Ten - A Broken Toy

You limply sit on the tree branch. You found yourself in an unknown forest after getting distracted from walking away from home.

"Hmmm..." you hum.

You couldn't get Ichimatsu out of your head, but not in a good way.

He was scary. So scary. Realization hits you, as you fit pieces together.

He did kidnap me.

He didn't let me out for a reason.

He's crazy.

These thoughts kept nagging at you as you swung your legs back and forth on the gnarled branch.

Looking around, you notice something...eerie.

You felt eyes on you. Someone is watching you.

"H-Hello?" you stutter out nervously.

"Hello." said a voice.

You nearly jumped off the branch in fear and shock. "Wh-Who's there?" you stammer out, trying not to seem scared but failing miserably.

Chuckling, a figure stepped out of the shadows.

"Wh-Who are you?" you say, looking down.

"Hmm.. I could ask you the same thing. What's a human doing here? I barely get any visitors anymore! And then.. poof! Here you are! We haven't seen each other for a long time." the figure says.

"W-What do you mean? Wh-Who are you?" you say, trying to see them.

"Ah. It seems your time here is up. Ta ta, (Y/N)! Oops, let me take this off your hands!" the shadowy figure says. They fly up and pluck something from behind your ear. It was a shiny marble, with moving images and.. memories?

Clapping their hands, you feel yourself get heavier and your vision darkening.

"What?...."

..

Ichimatsu walks along the streets anxiously.

Where is she? Where is she? Oh god.. Where is she?!

Looking around nervously, Ichimatsu spots something odd. Something was beckoning him into the forest.

He remembered a rumor saying something about a ghost that lured people in and sent them out a loong time ago. They wouldn't remember who they were or anything at all. They'd be an empty husk or shell of their former selves. Almost like a broken toy.

Don't tell me...

Ichimatsu broke into a sprint, and felt anxiousness overcome him. Running into the forest he starts yelling.

"(Y/N)?! (Y/N)! A-Are you here?" he yells.

Running around wildly, Ichimatsu pauses when he spots a familiar head with (H/C) hair.

Oh no...

Running to the limp body, he picks you up.

"(Y/N). (Y-Y/N)? O-Oh god.. (Y/N).." Ichimatsu says, choking out a quiet sob.

"Oh. You're here."

Ichimasu turns around and his eyes widen.

"A-Akumatsu! Wh-What did you do to her?!"

"Yeesh. Calm down. She's just unconscious. This is sure to increase your shitttyness by ten-fold!" Akumatsu chuckles.

"Wh-What?! What did you-"

"I took her memories."

Ichimatsu stares in silent shock.

"Wh-What?"

"You heard me. Look pal, I need power, and you are the second most shitty, right before Osomatsu. So it made sense that if I increased your shittyness, I'd get more power. You know?" Akumatsu says, chuckling.

Floating around, he grins when Ichimatsu starts crying,

"What? Sad your friend won't remember you? She's a broken toy, Ichimatsu."

At the word toy, Ichimatsu's sobbing stopped. A dark chuckle slowly rose up. Looking at your sleeping face, he rubs your cheeks.

"A toy..."

"Alright, nevermind. I regret taking her memories." Akumatsu said moving closer to the two, the small marble rolled between his fingers

Ichimatsu hissed and held your body close. "Woah, okay. Play nice you fucking furry. Besides, you can't watch her all the time. When that time comes, I'll be there." Akumatsu said with a wink before fading.

"Hnn.. Wha... Where am I?..." you murmur.

A sadistic smile crawls to Ichimatsu's face.

"Wh-Why, with me of course!"

"Who... Who are you?"

"I'm Ichimatsu, and you're (Y/N)! N-Now, let's go." he says, tugging you to your feet.

"Where?"

"Home, of course!"