Chapter Thirteen - Unraveled

Ichimatsu nudges you playfully."(Y/N)!! (Y/N)! Pet me!!" he whines, nuzzling under your neck.

Yawning, you roll over and try to sleep. You're disturbed by cat-like paws poking your cheek.

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" Ichimatsu whines again.

You let out a hiss of pain when Ichimatsu accidentally scratches you, three bleeding lines scored across your cheek.

"(Y/N)! Oh my god! Oh god, I'm so sorry!"

Picking you up gently, he peppered your forehead with light kisses as he took you to the kitchen table. Murmuring quiet "I love you"s, he frantically looks for a first aid kit.

Walking over, he starts to fix up the scratches. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N)! Th-This is my fault..  Y-You're not mad at me, right? You don't hate me right?" Ichimatsu asks,

Your eyes widen when you remember yesterday and quickly panicked. "N-No. I don't." you reply, trying to stop your voice from shaking.

Ichimatsu gets up and starts to make breakfast, but not before pecking the patched up cheek, a quiet "I love you" under his breath could be heard as he pulled away.

You take this opportunity to try and sneak to the room from yesterday.

Keyword: Try

"(Y/N)? Wh-Where are you going?" Ichimatsu nervously asks, turning around.

"Oh, um..." you glance around and poke the window. "Outside."

Ichimatsu stops cooking and walks over. "Sorry, but not right now, okay? Maybe later." he says, grabbing your arm and practically forcing you back to the kitchen.

You nervously watch Ichimatsu cook as your mind races. Looking around, you see it again. The flickering shadow. You shake your head. You can't follow it now, Ichimatsu might notice.

"(Y/N)," Ichimatsu says, breaking your thoughts. "Why do you want to go outside?"

"I-I.. um.. It l-looks really n-nice outside." you lie, looking away guiltily.

"Oh."

Ichimatsu walks over with a plate and headphones. "Listen to this and eat. I'll be right back, okay? Stay here, okay? You'll stay here, right?" he says nervously, a lopsided smile on his face, his lidded eyes crazed.

You hesitantly nod, before putting on the headphones.

...

"Surprisingly,  Ichimatsu actually drained my power somehow. So for now, your shackles are loose enough for you to get out."

"What about Mom and Dad?" Osomatsu asks worriedly.

"Eh.... they're fine. Just take him down, but don't kill him. Don't underestimate him, though. He's like... really crazy." Akumatsu says before fading into a shadow.

The brothers got ready to spring out. They still had their blindfolds and gags on, but they were intently listening for Ichimatsu.

They heard the sound of a door creaking open.

Ichimatsu walked in, a needle-less syringe and a big bottle of processed food in hand, as well as a knife.

"Good morning." he mutters as he flips on the lights.

Kneeling down, Ichimatsu fills the syringe with the food and takes off Jyushimatsu's gag.

"Niisan." Jyushimatsu says, before Ichimatsu can feed him.

"Hm?"

"Hug!" he yells before breaking out of the shackles and tackling his brother to the ground.

"J-Jyushimatsu?! H-How-" Ichimatsu's eyes widen when the rest break out and secure the fourth.

"Karamatsu! Find (Y/N)!" Choromatsu yelled.

"N-No! Don't touch her! I'll...I'll kill all of you!" Ichimatsu yells, reaching for the kitchen knife before closing his eyes tightly and blindly stabbing.

A groan of pain could be heard as Osomatsu fell to the ground, clutching his arm.

"O-Osomatsu! O-Oh m-m-my go-ACK!" Choromatsu whimpers painfully when he feels a thin, cool metal sliding into his back.

Ichimatsu gets up and towers over his younger brothers, fear lighting Todomatsu's eyes and shock in Jyushimatsu's.

"K-Karamatsu niisan! Help!"

..

"Kara..matsu, right?" you murmur as the blue Ichimatsu removes your headphones.

"Yes! That's right my darling! Now come on!" He  tries to say confidently, yet fear was eminent in his gaze.

"Why? Where's Ichimatsu? What's going on?" you say, looking around.

"A-Ah! This will help! Take this!" Karamatsu says, handing you a small marble.

"What's thi-" your eyes widen and you collapse to the floor, whimpering.

Slowly, you sense something in your head returning. Something in your head giving you emotion and memory.

Shakily getting up you cling to Karamatsu.

"O-Oh my god. I remember. I remember it all." you're about to run away with Karamatsu when you hear a scream.

"K-Karamatsu niisan! Help!"